KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

Don't ever forget that, kids. 99
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
And Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose"
And "money is not all that important",

the "people who have it are" !Smiley_emoticons_wink
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

And imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Not in arm wresting or horse shoes.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I took a picture of my first ringer. I damn near said hole in one. Jesus.
When I was a kid our neighbors were a bunch of fat rednecks and they had a bbq and played horse shoes every weekend with all of their redneck friends, including us. God they were annoying. I'm good at horseshoes though.
(08-07-2016, 01:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh I won't forget. EVAR. I now have the power to reject or process the Title/proof of ownership document to your motor vehicle in the whole New York State. To all my enemies, especially those that bullied me in high school. Payback is a bitch. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
...but enthusiasm pulls the switch
(08-07-2016, 06:49 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Oh I won't forget. EVAR. I now have the power to reject or process the Title/proof of ownership document to your motor vehicle in the whole New York State. To all my enemies, especially those that bullied me in high school. Payback is a bitch. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

hah

Your childhood tormentors are lucky you got hired by the Motor Vehicle Department and not the Police Department.
(08-07-2016, 10:08 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

hah

Your childhood tormentors are lucky you got hired by the Motor Vehicle Department and not the Police Department.

Fuck the police. Ever since I got unjustly arrested for tossing aside some traffic cones into some bushes I don't care much for the police.
(08-08-2016, 09:42 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

hah

Fuck the police. Ever since I got unjustly arrested for tossing aside some traffic cones into some bushes I don't care much for the police.

Don't leave us hanging. This deserves its own thread!
(08-09-2016, 11:51 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 09:42 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

hah

Don't leave us hanging. This deserves its own thread!

Sarcasm01

In case you were serious, I already discussed it in detail the "All About Clang" thread last August when it happened. If you "seriously" want to discuss it further dig through my "crossdressing crapola" and find the discussion.
I honestly and sincerely was not being sarcastic. I wasn't aware this has been written about and will certainly go look it up now as you've got me more than just curious.
So what happened? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
hah I must be getting weak.................Crap.
(08-09-2016, 09:38 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: I honestly and sincerely was not being sarcastic. I wasn't aware this has been written about and will certainly go look it up now as you've got me more than just curious.

ok then cool. I apologize. I was dealing with some family drama last night plus my older brother had spent hours fixing my computer over the last few months and it still doesn't work, so my previous post might have come out angrier and more flippant than intended.

We've become so civilized.
(08-10-2016, 06:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:

We've become so civilized.

I blame my DMV job. Increased responsibility, maturity, and socialization has made me...a better man...woman...whatever....I'm not sure I totally like it.
I don't know what's gotten over me the last few years, but seriously- everyone on this forum gets a pass, just about no matter what. Family bickers. Family sometimes steps on toes or simply don't get along.

I enjoy the people here sometimes much more than the people I know in real life.