Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LONG WEEKEND?
Pyromania is real. I can't see bugging everyone all week but lets' blow some shit up!
h

HAPPY 4th of July all! 44

Eat, Drink, and be Merry! Cheers
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Happy holiday, Mockers. Everybody in the pool! Relaxed Drink

I have some friends coming over tonight but today is blissfully quiet. Have a fun 4th, kids.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
After going to a clambake yesterday today will be a day of rest by the poo. I just have to fire up the compressor because I am NOT blowing up those floats with my mouth.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Happy Independence day all. I just finished a 12 hour day dealing with drunks. Now its my turn. Party on Wayne. Party on Garth !
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
s

And the rockets red glare,,,,,,,, bombs bursting in air . . . .

Sounds like a war out there!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

My days are so fucked up. All day yesterday I thought it was Saturday. All day today I think it's Monday.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ugh. I am still so tired from yesterday, but at least I made it into work. It was such a long day. Went up to Saratoga about 9am and watched the 5k race, won a $50 gift card for Esperantos for coming in first in the doughboy eating contest. Four doughboys in a minute and 43 seconds. Then we watched the parade and sampled some BBQ and desserts from the BBQ and Dessert fest. Then we went to the Empire State Plaza. I tried some curry goat, entered to win New Kids on The Block concert tickets, and watched the best damn fireworks ever. EVER!