Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What is happening with Bruce Ohr?
(08-30-2018, 11:41 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You're a blatant mansplainer, FryGuy.   And, I shall get fucked soon enough, but not today.  

Go back and read some of your comments and replies to me and Duchess when we're correcting the record or sharing opinions that differ from yours.

We're 'silly' when we don't agree with you.  You ask rhetorical questions after you attempt to explain (often incorrectly) what we already know to be true and/or when we've expressed informed opinions that don't align with your proclamations. Then you insist it would be silly not to agree to agree with you. 

"You're not a silly lady, are you?"   28

And, more than once, you've actually tried to explain to me what I REALLY think when I've repeatedly stated what I think for myself.  Then you want to argue about it, as if you know better what I think than I do.

Anyway, it's not a problem for me, just an observation. It's hilarious.

It absolutely isn't a problem.

I vehemently disagree with your opinions (and make no mistake I do) and I mock some of what I consider your sillier assertions (as mock forums is kind of set up for - mocking) and try to question what I disagree with whilst explaining why I believe what I believe.

None of that is gender-based.

It would be dishonest especially given my treatment in the past of members like Bullet, Born dragon, On Bended Knee, D, and ordinary peephole, that gender and treatment is not aligned.

But you introduced gender. It seems it is not my treatment of you nor asking if you were a silly lady (as you would not have defined me unfavorably were I do have asked if a bloke was a silly man).

So why then? Because you are a snowflake. You walk through the world where men disagreeing with you is sexist, failure is due to the Patriarchy and your views need to be held in high regard because, vagina.

I am pleased to know this. Mansplaining huh? Hilarious.

Messages In This Thread
What is happening with Bruce Ohr? - by Fry Guy - 08-28-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: What is happening with Bruce Ohr? - by Maggot - 08-28-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: What is happening with Bruce Ohr? - by Fry Guy - 08-31-2018, 12:32 AM
RE: What is happening with Bruce Ohr? - by Maggot - 08-31-2018, 03:54 AM
RE: What is happening with Bruce Ohr? - by Maggot - 08-31-2018, 12:58 PM
RE: What is happening with Bruce Ohr? - by Maggot - 08-31-2018, 01:10 PM
RE: What is happening with Bruce Ohr? - by Maggot - 08-31-2018, 01:05 PM
RE: What is happening with Bruce Ohr? - by Maggot - 09-01-2018, 02:34 PM