Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell?????
I am gone all day and come here to check in and there is hardly anything.

Did Moose chase everyone off with his breath??? Or his face? Seriously. What is everybody off doing chores or working or being with the family? Smiley_emoticons_stumm::irk::::wait::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I noticed a recent lack of action myself. I see Moose has been on sporadically and I have been here rarely the last couple days.

Two of the toughest and baddest members here are absent and the place goes to shit. Y'all should be more appreciative of those who outrank you all. ::finger::
ramseycat Wrote:I am gone all day and come here to check in and there is hardly anything.

Did Moose chase everyone off with his breath??? Or his face? Seriously. What is everybody off doing chores or working or being with the family? Smiley_emoticons_stumm::irk::::wait::

I had to run around and do a lot of errands today.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I had to run around
Keep up the good work, rainconch.

[Image: 754356724_5397681c4d.jpg]

Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I am gone all day and come here to check in and there is hardly anything.

Getting a body scrub from an oriental hooker is not considered running errands Frank.
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

Did Moose chase everyone off with his breath???  Or his face?  Seriously.  What is everybody off doing chores or working or being with the family?  Smiley_emoticons_stumm::irk::::wait::

Getting a body scrub from an oriental hooker is not considered running errands Frank.
They prefer to be called, "asian hookers".
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

They prefer to be called, "asian hookers".

And they prefer to call that "clinical massage with happy ending". ::lmao::

::laugh:: Pretty funny, dicks. 78
86 112

::bravo::HELLO ::bravo::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
::wave:: 75
86 112
Worked a double yesterday...checked back when I got home but was a little delirious.