Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Frank...
... just figured out I'm over at 24Hour. ::lmao::
Fucking stealthy bitch. The funny thing is, on the sites I own, I still think of it as a Twilla button. Even when I made this site.
86 112
What a tangled web of deceit, what a gross fabrication of the truth, whatta woman!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Jackboots made me do it. Smiley_emoticons_smile
She has achair in my "Happy place" Smiley_emoticons_smileand always will.::bigg::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Jackboots made me do it. Smiley_emoticons_smile

tattletale.

heh.

Maggot Wrote:She has achair in my "Happy place" Smiley_emoticons_smileand always will.::bigg::
She has a chair in your penis? ::blink::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:She has achair in my "Happy place" Smiley_emoticons_smileand always will.::bigg::
I am reminded of a time when I brought home a Macrame sling chair and my wife says to me "what the hell is that" I says "It's a happy swing" and " you gotta try this" I am certainly open to new things but my "happy place" is what it is. Open to invitation only. Jackboots makes me smile and laugh, she is one of a kind. She has aplace in my "Happy place".............::bigg::..............you crude bitch.:;box::
Maggot Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
I am reminded of a time when I brought home a Macrame sling chair and my wife says to me "what the hell is that" I says "It's a happy swing" and " you gotta try this" I am certainly open to new things but my "happy place" is what it is. Open to invitation only. Jackboots makes me smile and laugh, she is one of a kind. She has aplace in my "Happy place".............::bigg::..............you crude bitch.:;box::

Maggot is oneof the best friends a person could ever have. i hope someday i can repay him for his goodness and all the help he has been since i came home to new england. . ::mushhug::

now, let us return to evil, wicked, mean and nasty. ::whipped::