Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You've gotta be shitting me
The photo of an idiot with burn/scorch marks on his ass from trying to light a firecrackerin his poopchute not only got deleted, but the thread was locked?

Yeah, it was gross, but not THAT gross and you could've at least allowed me to comment after you removed the photo.

I'm remembering what annoyed me about 24Hours.
I thought it was a great tattoo. ::dunno::Almost as good as this one.

[Image: Tattoo%20Pierced%20Face.JPG]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Why don't you vote POTD here Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:The photo of an idiot with burn/scorch marks on his ass from trying to light a firecrackerin his poopchute not only got deleted, but the thread was locked?.
Yes. And you forgot to mention the gross infections, flesh chunks missing, or whatever that mess was.

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Yeah, it was gross, but not THAT gross and you could've at least allowed me to comment after you removed the photo.
Why do you need to comment there? Shut the fuck up and start a thread without posting sickening pics if you need to comment about it. Or start a thread like this one here if you have a burning desire to comment on it. I locked it to send a message about the few rules we do have. Stop crying about not being able to comment - you are doing that now and can again. Like magic.

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I'm remembering what annoyed me about 24Hours.
You can go fuck yourself because I'm remembering what bothers me about low-class bitches that post gross pics and can't follow a few simple rules.

If you cry like this when you break a rule I will put you back in newbie hell. Crying for attention is one thing, crying like a little bitch-flake over a deleted pic is another.

86 112
I'm not crying about the photo, I'm pissed off at your insane desire to control everything.

I don't like doing this, but I have to wonder at your 'real life.' You can't delete things that upset you there, so what do you do... go hide in a closet? Stick your fingers in your ears and yammer?

Calling me a low class bitch is typical of you... you can't control me, so you denigrate me. Who's the low class bitch here? It certainly isn't me.

Put me back in newbie hell... who gives a shit. Asshole.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I'm not crying about the photo, I'm pissed off at your insane desire to control everything.

I don't like doing this, but I have to wonder at your 'real life.' You can't delete things that upset you there, so what do you do... go hide in a closet? Stick your fingers in your ears and yammer?

Calling me a low class bitch is typical of you... you can't control me, so you denigrate me. Who's the low class bitch here? It certainly isn't me.

Put me back in newbie hell... who gives a shit. Asshole.
I don't have a desire to control anything. I wish the rules were never broken so I wouldn't have to give a fuck.

Calling you low-class is typical of me because posting gross content is something you have done many a time. That's where I got the idea from to begin with.

It's OK, blame ME though. Jesus Christ, is everyone on the net mental? Of everyone here you were the one I knew would push it with the gross factor BECAUSE you are a low-class bitch. Stop shifting blame.

I am glad you are done crying about the photo, where you can comment about it, or whatever the fuck your bs is.
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:you can't control me, so you denigrate me. Who's the low class bitch here? It certainly isn't me.
That was my favorite part. You crying about how I was mean to you on a site called Mock Forums. That's three different things you cried about. ::nuts::
86 112
Love is in the air.........[Image: 11_11_3.gif]

Maggot Wrote:Love is in the air.........[Image: 11_11_3.gif]

arguably one of the gayest images ever posted on this site. super gay. really really....gay.
Liquid Wrote:
arguably one of the gayest images ever posted on this site. super gay. really really....gay.
What are you trying to say?.........Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Middle Finger Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:you can't control me, so you denigrate me. Who's the low class bitch here? It certainly isn't me.
That was my favorite part. You crying about how I was mean to you on a site called Mock Forums. That's three different things you cried about. ::nuts::
I'm gonna guess you've got erectile dysfunction since you obviously have control issues... there are drugs for that, you know. You'd still be a miserable asshole, but at least you could get it up. I'm sure your wife wouldn't be too thrilled about it though.
Ya know the thing about thisfreak [Image: 134942674048668f045c52e.jpg]is that he never has anything really original to say, always at the ready to belittle someone, although at the slightest hint of a reciprocatingcomment will leap both feet into the nearest bush and hide............47
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
I'm gonna guess you've got erectile dysfunction since you obviously have control issues... there are drugs for that, you know. You'd still be a miserable asshole, but at least you could get it up. I'm sure your wife wouldn't be too thrilled about it though.
My pee pee gets quite hard, quite easily, thank you very much.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
What are you, 12? What grown man calls his penis a 'pee pee'? Freak.
I was trying to be cute. Didn't work apparently ...
86 112

I just thought it was a funny bit of comic relief...hahahaha

::lmao::
Middle Finger Wrote:My pee pee gets quite hard, quite easily, thank you very much.
Prove it. ::sly::
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:My pee pee gets quite hard, quite easily, thank you very much.
Come here, ask my wife if you can play with it, to test it. If she says sure, it will probably be hard before you touch it.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
What are you, 12? What grown man calls his penis a 'pee pee'? Freak.
The same kind of "man" that calls people "sissys" and goes to sleep sucking his thumb clutching a bitch pillow between his freshly waxed thighs.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sinister Wrote:
He can't, he is an internet sexual tyranosaur as well as a keyboard warrior.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.