Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SWEDISH FUCK

I'm feeling a bit sorry for this kid...He says he's looking forward to making friends here in MOCK...That poor bastard doesn't have a clue about what he's in for...Don't any of these newbies do their homework ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Do you think he was serious? He kind of came across as a spammer.

50..Oops...I'm not familiar with spammers.
Me neither, actually. Ant can spot them right out of the box though, maybe she can tell us.
I agree, it was spam-like in approach.
86 112
I had him pegged for a spammer too. I've had too many of them posting the same drivel on joining and never returning. Most put up a signature and leave. It's the sig they want because search engine spiders pick up the links in it and shit like that.

If Frank had put another question that was mandatory to fill in on their profile registration we'd know right away if it's a mocker or spammer. But our Lazy Leader can't be bothered.
(01-03-2010, 11:00 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: If Frank had put another question that was mandatory to fill in on their profile registration we'd know right away if it's a mocker or spammer. But our Lazy Leader can't be bothered.

You're forgetting Frank doesn't give a fuck.

WORST ADMIN EVER.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-03-2010, 11:00 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: I had him pegged for a spammer too. I've had too many of them posting the same drivel on joining and never returning. Most put up a signature and leave. It's the sig they want because search engine spiders pick up the links in it and shit like that.

If Frank had put another question that was mandatory to fill in on their profile registration we'd know right away if it's a mocker or spammer. But our Lazy Leader can't be bothered.

I like these occassional spammers. They tend to spur more interesting conversations and events than your miserable, boring, complaining ass does.
86 112
(01-03-2010, 11:11 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(01-03-2010, 11:00 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: If Frank had put another question that was mandatory to fill in on their profile registration we'd know right away if it's a mocker or spammer. But our Lazy Leader can't be bothered.

You're forgetting Frank doesn't give a fuck.

WORST ADMIN EVER.

I do give a fuck. Watch: FUCK YOU and stick a fuck up your ass. There, I gave a fuck.
86 112
Yep. Seemed spammy to me too. I think it's kind of funny that some of these folks who are spammers come here and see the replies they get from our forum and are like... Uhhh WTF???? lol

It bothers me to a small degree to realize that I have more balls than the average person who enters MOCK, particularly the men...I'm charming & gracious, ladylike even, yet many men fear MOCK while I embrace her...There's something wrong with that picture.
We keep getting indirect mentions at Forum Gray Gardens as being very mean and childish by insulting people behind their backs. If it was behind their backs, they wouldn't be able to read here, right? Dummies.

Ooohhhh...I LIKE that Mock is mentioned in other forums !...They want to talk about our beloved forum yet they don't want to be a member...I've got more balls than them too ! 19

We are not mean & childish...People, {some} can't take brutal honesty...It's their very own character flaw...Put up or shut up is my philosphy...I'd bet they are the type to dish it out but, can't take it.
24 got quite a few mentions as well. Apparently there's a lot of backbiting at FG... gossiping via PM, emails and Facebook, and they're trying to claim these other forums are at fault. It's amusing to watch the way they fumble with facts trying to convince themselves they're not as big of an asshole as everyone else. I think they're probably nastier there than we are here... at least most of us are honest and open if something's bothering us.
(01-03-2010, 01:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

We are not mean & childish...People, {some} can't take brutal honesty...It's their very own character flaw...Put up or shut up is my philosphy...I'd bet they are the type to dish it out but, can't take it.

Bingo! I was writing basically the same thing in my previous post.
I talk about you fuckers behind your backs at other forums too.::bana::
(01-03-2010, 01:11 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: We keep getting indirect mentions at Forum Gray Gardens as being very mean and childish by insulting people behind their backs. If it was behind their backs, they wouldn't be able to read here, right? Dummies.

Hey, behind their backs yes... but we much prefer to their faces. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
sniff......sniff.....hmmm, the pickled herring smell is gone. I declare Mock, Sverige Free!
Fug duh kund