Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick question
Why was Lumpy banned for revealing information Frank had made public himself?

The E-mails I used to receive from him used to have his full name on them, a quick google search and bingo there he is.

Hardly top secret James Bond stuff is it?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Posting people's real/full name and location, or anything along those lines is uncool and against the rules. PERIOD.
86 112
There is a limit on the personal info of someone just because you have access to it somehow. You generally should not post people's real name, Social Security number, phone number, personal stuff like that.

"The exception is that you can post a link to any public website, or post any information they themselves have posted."

?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Zing
(02-04-2010, 09:50 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: There is a limit on the personal info of someone just because you have access to it somehow. You generally should not post people's real name, Social Security number, phone number, personal stuff like that.

"The exception is that you can post a link to any public website, or post any information they themselves have posted."

?

What is your question? She posted info I myself have never posted and she posted items that fit into my above description.
86 112
(02-04-2010, 09:58 AM)D Wrote: Zing

Zing? You're being dopey again.
86 112
I seem to remember a certain member here messing with someones guestbook and his response got copied here at Mock.

That included a certain members full name and address and Frank did nothing.

?
(02-04-2010, 10:04 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(02-04-2010, 09:50 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: There is a limit on the personal info of someone just because you have access to it somehow. You generally should not post people's real name, Social Security number, phone number, personal stuff like that.

?

What is your question? She posted info I myself have never posted and she posted items that fit into my above description.

She posted information that was on a "public website" you god complex dope.

?

Again: the above is correct. ::wave::
86 112
(02-04-2010, 10:07 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(02-04-2010, 10:04 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:

?

She posted information that was on a "public website" you god complex dope.

It still has to conform the the rules section you posted above. Why would I allow a more serious level of personal uncoolness, you dope? ::wave::
86 112
So if I post a link to a website showing your full name and location (I'm not going to because I really couldn't give a flying fuck who you are or where you are) that would be okay?
(02-04-2010, 10:15 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: So if I post a link to a website showing your full name and location (I'm not going to because I really couldn't give a flying fuck who you are or where you are) that would be okay?

I am going to say no for now, since I am leaving and don't want any trouble and would like to stay away from that kind of shit. Since there are always assholes like you and Lumpy, I think the rules should even be upgraded to reflect a more strict code of conduct regarding personal info. Less risk and potential trouble for the members and admin. I will hand these issues over to Duchess as soon as she is in control of the files, database, and domain. She can then modify, delete, whatever the rules in both HQ and Newbie Hell.

Have a great day, you immature fuck-tot.
86 112
No for now?

Fucks sake, I hope Duchess isn't as inconsistent and fucking flakey as you are.

Everyone can see what you are doing, you are like Hitler in his bunker at the end of the war, doing as much damage as possible before taking the bullet. Are you determined to hand over a shit sandwich full of holes to Duchess?
The next month should be very interesting. ::lol:: lord of the flies comes to mind.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm still not convinced flexi Frank is going to quit anyway, his deflated ego needs as much help as it can get lets face it.
Remember Duchess, there will be those who perform like that immature kid in school that tries to fuel shit, then there are those like Lumpy who try to push limits and buttons, then those like Ant who want to confront you publicly about shit ... prepare yourself.
86 112
(02-04-2010, 11:26 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Remember Duchess, there will be those who perform like that immature kid in school that tries to fuel shit, then there are those like Lumpy who try to push limits and buttons, then those like Ant who want to confront you publicly about shit ... prepare yourself.

Looks like they wont be an issue since you banned one for NOT breaking the rules, and drove the other off.