Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pervert Alert (graphic)
normally i'd be cracking jokes about this sick perverted scum-sucking evil demon in his panty-shots, but there's nothing funny about the murders. this is heart-rending:
from Times-Colonist, Vancouver.

BELLEVILLE, Ont. — The gruesome details of the murder of a Canadian Forces soldier at the hands of Col. Russell Williams left family members sobbing Tuesday as they were read out at his sentencing hearing.

Williams sexually assaulted and killed Cpl. Marie-France Comeau, 37, after breaking into her home on Nov. 23, 2009.

He videotaped and photographed the assault, which lasted for almost two hours and ended with Comeau pleading for her life.

"You're going to kill me, aren't you?" Comeau asked before Williams covered her nose with duct tape. She suffocated to death.

Family members sobbed Tuesday as the details of the attack were read out in a Belleville courtroom.

No photos or video taken by the confessed sex predator and murderer will be shown in court. The Crown has instead chosen to outline for the public what is contained in the photographs and videos, while keeping the images under wrap.

Prosecutors say a description of those details is "disturbing enough" without people having to see the images.

According to the agreed statement of facts read out in court, Williams, 47, used his authority as commander of Canada's busiest air base, CFB Trenton, to learn Comeau's schedule and address.

Comeau, a flight attendant who was under Williams' command, had caught his eye during a military flight.

After learning that she lived alone, he broke into her home, returning a week later to hide in the basement until she fell asleep. Comeau went down to the basement to look for one of her cats, which was staring at Williams from his hiding place behind the furnace.

His face was covered and she screamed at him and called him a bastard, prompting him to strike her several times on the head with a flashlight. When she fell, he restrained her as she bled badly from head injuries, court heard.

He bound her naked body to a post and took two photos, which show her face and mouth covered with the duct tape he brought, and her body bound in rope.

Williams took her to the bedroom and repeatedly raped her, videotaping and photographing it all.

He had broken off a key in Comeau's door, unplugged her nightlights and used a blanket to cover the window in her room. He used knives to hold the blanket in place.

Williams had his head down as the Crown read out the graphic details of Comeau's death.

When Williams left the bedroom briefly, Comeau fled, but he chased her down and subdued her again.

"No, no, please. I don't want to die. I don't want to die," Comeau pleaded.

Although bound with rope and gagged with duct tape, she was able to fight him off. At one point, he stopped assaulting Comeau long enough to move his camera closer.

"I don't deserve to die," Comeau told Williams. She promised if he went away, she wouldn't tell anyone he was there.

"Have a heart please. I've been really good. I want to live," Comeau said.

The video then stops.

Williams took photos of Comeau after her death. Then, he washed her bed sheets with bleach. He covered her body with a duvet, took nine pieces of lingerie and left through the back patio door.

Williams then drove to Ottawa. He got rid of the shoes he was wearing and burned the rope he used to bind her.

Police later found a letter to Comeau's father signed by Williams as commander of the base, offering his sympathy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Pervert Alert (graphic) - by Lady Cop - 10-18-2010, 07:45 PM
RE: Pervert Alert - by Lady Cop - 10-18-2010, 07:49 PM
RE: Pervert Alert - by Lady Cop - 10-18-2010, 07:54 PM
RE: Pervert Alert - by Lady Cop - 10-18-2010, 08:12 PM
RE: Pervert Alert - by Lady Cop - 10-19-2010, 05:22 AM
RE: Pervert Alert - by Duchess - 10-19-2010, 05:37 AM
RE: Pervert Alert - by bampton - 10-19-2010, 08:49 AM
RE: Pervert Alert - by Luke Warmwater - 10-20-2010, 01:03 AM
RE: Pervert Alert - by Lady Cop - 10-19-2010, 01:34 PM
RE: Pervert Alert (graphic) - by Duchess - 10-19-2010, 01:47 PM