Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF
I join this bullshit Forum 'cause I heard it's got a lot of excitement and bunch of assholes chewing each other out and bitching for no logical reason.
I've been sneaking in and out the last few weeks to see what is going on and you all seem to be comatose or something.
Are ya all too tired to fuck with each other because your so worn out from Christmas shopping?
You aint even got any Newbies in to torment since I came in.
Your all a bunch of Girly Men and passive housewives!
What kind of idiot joins a "bullshit forum"? Be truthful, you were trolling around on the internet and you got excited by "a bunch of assholes chewing each other out and bitching for no logical reason"? From your simplistic perspective, I guess it could look like that but do you really think that's what Mock is?

Okay, times up. Sorry, your idea of Mock is what happens when you and all your inbred family members get together for your weekly mystery meat casserole and jellied salad potluck but that's not what's happening here. Well, yeah, we have assholes and some of us bitch but usually there's a semi-logical reason....Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Anyway...there's more to us, dammit! hah

You've been lurking for the last few weeks, too much of a pussie to post and we seem comatose to you? Where is all your witty input, banter, contributions? Oh, I see, you're one of those people that has nothing to contribute--you're just hoping to be entertained?

You're here and as far as I'm concerned, you're a newbie (i.e., fresh meat).

And please, if you want to accuse someone of being a "Girly Men" you can do that in "Some Honest Therapy". Just type ImaDick and Girly Men and go from there.

Finally, you southern fucking hick, it's "you're". The contraction for "you are" is "you're". "It's" stands for it is. Forget it--there's so much wrong with your post. Can you get a 3rd grade education by correspondence course? I would highly recommend you check in to it.
Commando Cunt Queen
Hey,...glad someone came in to play! That's better! Rapid fire insults.Your good...'an your right....dont have much to offer this crowd yet as far as quick wit and insults..I did come in to be entertained and I'm learning from the Old Salts and all the unstable compulsive bitchers.
This place is the therapy and all the loose cannons that reside here.
I'll be a Newbie in this goddamn place forever and always have some self appointed scholar telling me how to spell and speak.I dont give a fuck,I is what I is!You would'nt give a shit even if I was to learn how to spel and spek ennyho.
Hey by the way,...pussie is spelt "pussy".Guess you aint as intelgnt as you thunk.
Just stay on your meds.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-01-2011, 01:30 AM)Misguided Wrote: Hey,...glad someone came in to play! That's better! Rapid fire insults.Your good...'an your right....dont have much to offer this crowd yet as far as quick wit and insults..I did come in to be entertained and I'm learning from the Old Salts and all the unstable compulsive bitchers.
This place is the therapy and all the loose cannons that reside here.
I'll be a Newbie in this goddamn place forever and always have some self appointed scholar telling me how to spell and speak.I dont give a fuck,I is what I is!You would'nt give a shit even if I was to learn how to spel and spek ennyho.
Hey by the way,...pussie is spelt "pussy".Guess you aint as intelgnt as you thunk.

To make a long story short, there was this newbie.

and all I could ever post in reply to his,it's posts was .

Just fucking shut up or leave!

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Yeah but you came in and said something.Shows ya care..
(01-01-2011, 12:02 AM)Misguided Wrote: Your all a bunch of Girly Men and passive housewives!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Morning Duchess!
Morning? Look out your tent flaps fruitcake.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
If you want to fight....

[Image: rectalcranialinversion-1.jpg]

.... stick your head up your ass and fight for air douchebag.