Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
~~~
Lady Cop - 02-04-2011 09:19 AM

Unknown, i am making you a member now. so you can PM me when you wish.
as i said a few minutes ago, i have an opinion about this, but will wait for a little more info on certain parties before i express that opinion.
~~~
Unknown - 02-04-2011 09:33 AM

This is purely spectating, but if it was a hit how did the killers know the parents were away? cause that seems like the perfect time to do that. how did they show up at the perfect time when they were about to walk out the door? How did they know were johnny was staying with Lisa when I'm sure they wouldn't of be having friends over doing drugs in the straub's house while the parents were there? Johnny only invited Mr.Z and Ms.T over to the house the day before because the parents were out of town. The straubs house isn't a hang out spot. Mr.Z and Ms.T knew the layout of the house from being over there the night before. knew the parents were going to be gone, knew when they were home, were at the scene withing 20-25 mins of taking place. Either they told someone, or did it themselves.
~~~
Unknown - 02-04-2011 09:41 AM

Ahh here's the catch to that. I talked to Mr.Z mom and asked her what did Ms.T tell you what happened on the phone call. She states she was talking to johnny about him heading out the door then she hears johnny say Hey bro what are you doing here? In a more serious tone. then hears him say who the fuck are you! she then states they were says something to johnny but couldn't make out who it was andt hen hears johnny yelling and the phone went dead. I asked could you hear anything from Lisa, she said she didn't hear anything from Lisa.
~~~
pinkyfloyd - 02-04-2011 09:42 AM

and what about the last part of that post...?

-pink
~~~
Unknown - 02-04-2011 09:45 AM

what do you mean?
~~~
Unknown - 02-04-2011 09:49 AM

the person who was on the phone was a heroin dealer! Yes her credibility is shit! Her Ex-Boyfriend just got out of prison for Robbery. I wouldn't believe anything out of her mouth. Also, she lives with Mr.Z mom. Mr.Z mom told me this a month before the murder. Told me two weeks ago that here son is going thru percocets withdraws and has been stealing from her probley to support the habit since he has no job.
~~~
Lady Cop - 02-04-2011 09:19 AM

Unknown, i am making you a member now. so you can PM me when you wish.
as i said a few minutes ago, i have an opinion about this, but will wait for a little more info on certain parties before i express that opinion.
~~~
pinkyfloyd - 02-04-2011 09:58 AM

(02-04-2011 09:45 AM)Unknown Wrote: what do you mean?

"The combination of the cops not saying anything + nothing being leaked, that points to nobody having any real clue who did this."

-pink
~~~
pinkyfloyd - 02-04-2011 10:00 AM

in a town like Toledo, in this day and age, it most certainly does.

Nobody in Toledo can keep anything secret.

-pink
~~~
Unknown - 02-04-2011 10:00 AM

I wont use real names.
~~~
RaisingAPrince - 02-04-2011 10:48 AM

After reading through your posts, I just had one thought that stuck out quite a bit.

It appears this "unknown" person knows quite a bit and may have information to help the case. If that is so, why haven't they gone forward to police to share this information and help in the investigation?

Two young people lost their lives. Whether drugs were involved or not, their families need closure.
~~~
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - Lady Cop - 02-04-2011 10:49 AM

Pinky: and don't get me wrong, it's not just a problem in Toledo. Name one big major secret that has been kept recently when it comes to law enforcement?

well, if it's secret, by definition we don't know it. in otherwords, who knows what the authorities are holding back? from years of LE experience, i can tell you it is rare to compromise a case by blabbing everything. details are held "close to the vest" to protect a possible trial.
and leaks & gossip are not to be trusted until they are confirmed by LE.
~~~
Unknown - 02-04-2011 10:49 AM

Ms.T said she drove over there and all the lights are on in the house and looks like it was ransacked. how did she know the house was ransacked when even the police and the father didn't see that, the cops came out twice and didn't see anything suspicious it wasn't until someone got boosted up to the window that they see the body(s) and new something happened. It seems she already knew what happened.
~~~
Unknown - 02-04-2011 11:22 AM

Mr.Z mom text messaged my mom yesterday asking for money that she could borrow. My mom said no and then received a message back from Mr.Z mom that said it wasn't her who sent that, that it was Mr.Z. My mom is freaking out so she called the Detectives and said what should she do in fear of being setup for a robbery and he said that my mom is to close to Mr.Z family for him to probably do anything to her. That if anything happens to call 911 right away.
~~~
Unknown - 02-04-2011 01:19 PM

I have just heard that when the cops arrived the first time all the lights were on in the house and could hear the tv on and they said there was nothing they could legally do cause they couldn't see a disturbance and on the second call out the tv was off and the light in the house were mostly off. That means when they got there the first time the killer(s) were still in the house! My source says they either parked there car in a neighbors driveway or around the side st.
~~~
Lady Cop - 02-04-2011 01:20 PM

(02-04-2011 01:05 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I'm having trouble with the plastic bags over-the-head and duct tape thing.

Seems to me like a Hollywood scripted gang/drug cartel/pseudo mob murder scene . . . too cliche.

sounds to me that they used what was at hand. that it was spontaneous. that it was sloppy. i will bet there is all kinds of DNA evidence, and the police are waiting for results of testing.
~~~
Unknown - 02-04-2011 01:23 PM

My source says there was a lot of evidence at the scene. So I know they got the evidence I think there just waiting for dna evidence to come back.
~~~
Unknown - 02-04-2011 04:34 PM

there can be trace evidence that transfers to the duct tape, such as fibers on the gloves, any animal hair or the perps hair also fingerprints can transfer. we do not know if they used gloves. the small hairs on the hand could have also transferred to the tape. if there was no real evidence that the victims were injured other then by suffocation by the bag and bruising around the neck that the puddle of blood or blood around the scene may have not been from the victims, the victims may have fought back and injured the killers. I did a simple test with duct tape and put my pair of gloves on that I have. Duct tape is very hard to use with gloves on unless you use your teeth to start to pull the duct tape apart to begin to wrap. 2 duct tape is very sticky whoever was doing the wrapping it must have taken a lot of time to wrap a decent amount of tape around someones hands and feet and head. after examining the duct tape that I used there was a lot of trace evidence on the duct tape its self on just a small piece that I used, I seen fibers from the gloves, I believe an eyebrow hair, small red fibers, a tobacco flake. I also tried to see what it looks like at the ends of the tape if you were to just rip it or bite it with your teeth. dna does transfer if they bit it with there teeth after wrapping (I do see a lil bit of saliva) and makes a funny indent in the corner from the tooth pressing on the edge compared to ripping looks more like its stretched out.

I have been over the straubs house. I know that neighborhood. there is no thugs over there, they would have probley come from the southside of toledo which is a 15 min drive to the straubs house. so you are not the only one who knows the area, I have grew up in maumee and south toledo my whole life. Yes duct tape does leave dna evidence if they had to keep wrapping the victims with a lot of duct tape small hairs from eyebrows, or the head or hairs on the gloves very well do appear on the duct tape. It is super sticky and as they wrap whatever falls onto the duct tape is sealed away until the csi unwrap it a examine it.
~~~
Unknown - 02-04-2011 05:31 PM

New Information: Mr.Z has a polygraph test scheduled for Monday and his mom is trying to lawyer up.
~~~
Unknown - 02-04-2011 05:55 PM

I'm not sure mr.z mom called my mom asking to borrow 400 dollars for a retainer fee that they would be taking him to wood county on Monday for a polygraph and she needed the money to get a lawyer for her son. I believe the murders happened in lucus county but the nearest juvenile detention center is located in bowling green which if they make an arrest he will be taken to JDC in bowling green(wood county)
~~~
Lady Cop - 02-04-2011 06:26 PM

$400. for a retainer is probably the tip of the iceberg which could include his parents' house.

as far as mr.z, i know to whom that refers, and 'Unknown' can explain his bona fides to you if he wishes. i haven't let anyone use real names of people in here until LE names them, i don't want to drag innocent people into it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by ZEROSPHERES - 02-11-2011, 01:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM