Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Der Spiegel publishes U.S. soldier "kill team" warning-graphic
(03-21-2011, 02:44 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-21-2011, 02:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote: One day you will realise that you and your family are not the yard stick, but rather they are an abomination.

Scalps, ears, heads,fingers and then of course on the less physical level, lugers,medals,flags,name tags.

It's all in a days work for the warriors throughout history.

Calling my family an abomination?, fuck you arsehole.

The soldiers who cut off body parts and souvenirs were the exception not the rule, the fact you think mutiliating the bodies of your enemies is "all in a days work" shows what a sick fucking freak you are.

Any normal human being would call any soldier who collects body parts a sick fucking psycho.

You worship a monarchy that made it's way through history by the mutilation of it's enemies you freak.

One day you will rise above your own hypocrisy and claim the ignorance you so richly deserve.

What I stated is historical fact, and just to make it poignant I listed examples for several different nationalities and cultures.

I purposely left out the Vietnamese who were fond of collecting the genitals of dead American soldiers.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: Der Spiegel publishes U.S. soldiers "kill team" warning-graphic - by IMaDick - 03-21-2011, 03:05 PM