Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Der Spiegel publishes U.S. soldier "kill team" warning-graphic
(03-27-2011, 09:42 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Shitstorm you are talking out of your ringhole, time to put down the David Icke conspiracy koolaid for five minutes.

Jews are touchy about anti-semitism (which does categorically and undeniably exist regardless of what you "choose" to believe) because of centuries of pogroms, massacres, slavery and generally being societies scapegoats over and over and over again.

If I was Jewish I would spend my life constantly looking over my shoulder and with good reason.

The fabrication of Jewish history has zero to do with David Icke.

Lots of peoples have experienced atrocities, massacres, and slavery throughout history. The Jews are no different from the rest of humanity in that regard. The fact you believe they are is a testament to the power and effectiveness of the STORY, created to justify the theft of Arab land and the atrocities against the Palestinians. Any real atrocities suffered by people in history do not excuse criminal behavior now or in the past.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Der Spiegel publishes U.S. soldiers "kill team" warning-graphic - by shitstorm - 03-27-2011, 01:50 PM