Frank's BS Contest at 24
Was there an email announcing it? There must've been since I'm seeing members show up that have less than ten posts suddenly appearing... so what did it say? The same thing as the post?

I haven't used the email associated with my 24 account in so long it was deactivated. :Blush:

Anyway, good idea to stir up some interest in the forum, Frank. Greed is good.
haha i just commented on that in pointless thread. yes, he sent out his usual lame email. Smiley_emoticons_razz

LMAO, I bet Fox and Mudd are kicking themselves in the ass right now.
Go into your Account at 24 and change your email to a good one, dopey.

The email I sent out said:

Hi, this is a mass email to all Members of 24 letting you know about a Contest that even you can handle. It's right here:

http://www.24hourforums.com/view_topic.php?id=27312

Thanks for reading!

- 24HourNut

http://24hourforums.com
86 112
I got the email but, I refuse to look like a dufus by saying, "Please, please put my name in the hat...I want it, I need it, please pick me for 20 bucks...Hahaha...It's way more fun watching others do it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't want the money, but I'd really enjoy having a custom title.
Duchess Wrote:I got the email but, I refuse to look like a dufus by saying, "Please, please put my name in the hat...I want it, I need it, please pick me for 20 bucks...Hahaha...It's way more fun watching others do it.

You can post anything, you don't even have to mention the Contest ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:You can post anything, you don't even have to mention the Contest ...
Aww...I was just teasing you.
Duchess Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:You can post anything, you don't even have to mention the Contest ...
Aww...I was just teasing you.

I was sort of speaking out loud. I changed my initial post over there to make it a little clearer anyway. I know what you guys are saying though. Some people ONLY show up for the Contests I throw. That's fine with me ...
86 112
I was giving away a couple pairs of earrings at 24 once and the first PM I got was from someone that barely posted there that belonged to another forum. Some people seem to have radar for free stuff.
Excellent!
I'm in.

Come on. Even second place will buy you a bowl of oatmeal and a cup of coffee at Denny's.

What's not to love?
MF, I'm sorry I made fun of your contest this morning, I've felt badly about doing so all day.

And everyone that wants to rag on me for apologizing in a mock forum, bite me. ::finger::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I was giving away a couple pairs of earrings at 24 once and the first PM I got was from someone that barely posted there that belonged to another forum. Some people seem to have radar for free stuff.
You got any earrings you want to give away now? Cuz I really like earrings. ::bigg::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Not right now... a guy on another forum lost everything in a flood so they had an auction to help him out and I did a 'grab bag' of jewelry. The way I buy shit on ebay, it shouldn't be long before I have too much jewelry again.
Duchess Wrote:MF, I'm sorry I made fun of your contest this morning, I've felt badly about doing so all day.
I look at your avatar and I'm over it.
86 112
I'll be checking it out. I won the last time.
Duchess Wrote:I got the email but, I refuse to look like a dufus by saying, "Please, please put my name in the hat...I want it, I need it, please pick me for 20 bucks...Hahaha...It's way more fun watching others do it.
I thought my post was kind of funny. Smiley_emoticons_wink