Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Madeleine McCann, Scotland Yard and the parents
(05-04-2012, 10:18 PM)shitstorm Wrote: You mean because the McCanns are physicians you expect better character?

No, it is not unheard of, but it is certainly not common. I saw on Oprah once where this guy was a horrific paedophile, he was also a paediatrician. No it's not unheard of.

(05-04-2012, 10:18 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Sociopaths and narcissists (same continuum) exist in all strata of society and in all professions. In fact, many are very successful because they have a drive for money and winning that most people don't.

These words are always thrown around but actually require a formal diagnosis. There would need to be a full psychiatric assessment, and much more pre-assessment evidence of mental illness.

(05-04-2012, 10:18 PM)shitstorm Wrote: The minute this whole thing started, they were working angles to make money off it. Kate made the remark that the public was jealous of her because she is so fit.

It could be argued that they needed to raise funds to raise awareness for their plight, it costs money what they are doing. It could further be argued that she was impacted by the negative feedback she was receiving and tried to come up with an answer to rationalise the hostility she was experiencing from others. It is not enough to demonstrate guilt that is for sure.

(05-04-2012, 10:18 PM)shitstorm Wrote: THEY TRADEMARKED MADDIE'S NAME.

I don't like your tone, are you raising your voice to me?

(05-04-2012, 10:18 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Their babies were in a stupor. They were drugged.

I am assuming you have the toxicology reports to support this.

(05-04-2012, 10:18 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Kate McCann was qualified as an anthesthesiologist. It's a no brainer.

This is not a good argument to support what you are saying.

(05-04-2012, 10:18 PM)shitstorm Wrote: What the hell kind of people leave tiny children while they go get shit faced - EVERY NIGHT, no less?

On this we agree the children should not have been left unsupervised, at all, ever. I don't know if they were 'shitfaced', they were having dinner. Again, it sounds like prejudice and bias on your part to support your theory.

This is just my observation. The truth is, I don't know what happened, and really neither does anybody, at this point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Madeleine McCann, Scotland Yard and the parents - by aussiefriend - 05-04-2012, 10:38 PM