Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
yes I have been watching what I can on tv, havent been watching online so only catching bits and pieces that insession is showing, then fast forward through conversation pieces between the host and guests at times. I think she is guilty too and thought it was funny but awkward how her make out friend was saying she was stronger than she looks. she goes and makes out with him after killing Travis and "adjusted him on the bed and got in top of him and made out with him" she was aggressive about it. i didnt like that he didnt remember some details and said i think or i dont really remember and then would continue amswer the question because i dont know how that answer will be recieved by the jury. other answer he could recall details clearly like the cuts on her hands/fingers. I'm just curious to see if she takes the stand, do they try to piece together previous interview as her story or what?

I also noticed I think this was yesterday, she was "crying" and had her hair hiding her face when some gruesome photos were being displayed but she still peaked and I was in awe that through her hair and I think hidden from the jury she peaked at the photos. if you are really that upset and crying, wiping your noes you wouldn't even look up or over or through your hair! she really is sick! I heard this is going to last a while!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by heartbreaker6713 - 01-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM