Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
I can't see how she's wouldn't be convicted but I also said that about Casey Anthony. Reading and watching what I have I think she is guilty as can be. I also thought originally when she shot him it was from a distance and it hit in the face but to know that it went through the top of the skull and went through the brain and rested in the sinus cavity I believe makes me feel like she stood over him and shot him or she still could have done it from a distance but for that angle it still was a "let me make sure he's dead and not coming back after I've nearly cut his head off " shot.

Watching that second interrogation when she is in a orange jumpsuit also was like watching partial truths and made me either feel like I was watching voices in her head, or an out of body experience for her or how she saw it happening in her head, either way it was weird and sad all at the same time for her to possibly be recounting his last moments begging for help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by heartbreaker6713 - 01-16-2013, 01:32 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM