Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(02-12-2013, 05:47 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: They played the sex audio tape and i didn't hear it because i had to run an errand and on HLN they apparently edited it out. I was hoping they didn't but i wasn't going to be able to hear it on live feed anyways. I recorded it on HLN and am going to watch it now. I am sure this is going to be creepy.

I listened to some of it last night. Typical phone sex stuff between young people in lust; recounting their sexual experiences, sharing fantasies, pumping each others' egos, masturbating... When Travis told her he'd like to tie her to a tree and fuck her in the ass, she was so offended that she replied, "that sooo debasing, I like it!". Very telling response, imo.

She was so into that call; squealing, baby talk, singing... No way did she sound like an unwilling participant or someone trying to please an abusive ex-boyfriend.

I think playing that recorded call for the jury benefitted the prosecution way more than it did the defense. It contradicted a lot of Jodi's testimony about her discomfort with the sexual aspect of their relationship. Guessing that the defense only played it to prove that Travis could be freaky and as an attempt to support their claim that Travis had pedo fantasies via his comment about her sounding like a 12 year old having her first orgasm (or something to that effect).

So, as of yesterday, Jodi's painted Travis as a religious fraud, a cheater, a rapist who liked to have sex with her while she slept, a cruel and controlling boyfriend, a woman beater, a wannabe pedo, a scammer who borrowed her very last dime... What's left?

Hoping today is the day that we finally hear about the killing itself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 02-13-2013, 12:56 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM