Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
I caught some of the testimony today.

I was shaking my head when she said that Travis had only attempted to tie her up once before, but they didn't follow through because the rope was a little scratchy and it kinda hurt her. Yet, we're supposed to believe that the same guy who would be concerned about a little scratching to his partner would slap her around, gain sex through control/fear, and anally penetrate her without lube during sleep? Doubtful.

So many inconsistencies. Her "earthquake"-like shaking in fear of him being mean to her and raising his voice from 1,000 miles away is a total eye-roller too, imo... Segway to the abuse experts: she's checking the boxes on the abuse victim characteristics list story by story.

I think that her "Ninjas did it!" story was more believable, but who knows if at least one person on the jury will believe that he was such a monster and she was so scarred from abuse that she truly feared for her life; worked for Mary Winkler.

If Jodi doesn't FINALLY testify about the actual killing tomorrow...

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 02-19-2013, 08:13 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM