Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
I also was thinking that in most cases it really seems a lot of things get leaked to the media or evidence is already known about. I definitely didn't know about the magazines either and I am trying to remember if it was known about the pictures and the tape but it's hard to remember because it's been the main discussion of the trial now. even though I enjoy being able to see evidence ahead of time and know certain things before the trial starts its been fun watching these bombshells drop.

thinking back to when Jodi described killing Travis on direct, I remembered saying you straight up killed him for those two statements and I don't remember exactly what they said verbatim something along the lines of calling her some kind of idiot and telling her that a 5 year old could hold a camera better than her. so because of those two statements she ran out of the bathroom, to the closet and by her own words chose not to run through the closet grabbed the gun instead, when Travis opened the door she ran past him and back into the bathroom and he supposedly chased her got low and tackled her and the gun went off. from what I know that make of gun, they don't just go off they take actual force to pull the trigger. doesn't that not make it self defense when you chose to not escape when that is an option but go for a weapon and then also go running back into the bathrooms and point it at him, not telling him to stop or saying anything at him. doesn't she become the aggressor at that point?

the ME says the range of shooting was intermient range and I believe that means 3-8 feet and if he tackled her when the gun went off as she stated when he went down low that wouldn't be 3-8 feet and as the ME stated there was no star shape on the skin and there was no gun stippling at the entrance wound. I think they need to also have another medical expert on the stand to talk about the gun shot wound and state how much movement Travis would be doing if he was shot there first even after the ME stated he believes he was shot there either 2nd or 3rd because there was no hemorrhaging. because the ME stated he'd be able to walk around and talk, move etc. but I don't think gave a time limit or definition of how long after.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by heartbreaker6713 - 02-22-2013, 01:31 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM