Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
Quote:She can't remember a damn thing (according to her) about the only incident that really matters - the killing of Travis Alexander.

And that's what I think Martinez should be spending more time on. Honestly, I dont give a rats ass about what she was doing when she was 17 with another guy...but I'm betting they spent 30 minutes on that yesterday. I certainly don't hold it against her for being 17, and snooping into her boyfriends emails...but shit they spent a lot of time on that. The whole world knows she's a proven liar. We know she lied her ass off in media/police interviews. Spend 15-20 minutes on that, and move the fuck on!

I've never kept a journal. Have any of you ladies done so (I think that's more of a woman thing)? If so, how completely honest were you in them. Did you write about bad things that you have done?
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by thekid65 - 02-27-2013, 04:26 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM