Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
I pieced some of these together from trial snips and HLN interviews/soundbites.

These are from the last text changes in the weeks before the murder, just before Jodi moved back to Yreka. Jodi testified that they're in regards to Travis being angry because she didn't develop some personal photos for him or some such shit, along with being mad because Jodi hit him up after some strange woman named “Marie”, (who Jodi couldn’t identify) approached her and told her that Travis was cheating on her. Riight.

I think they’re in reference to some drama and lies that she stirred and then agreed to rectify but didn’t. I think she then started threatening him with blackmail (like falsely accusing him of rape or pedophilia or telling the Bishop that he corrupted her) and he was at the point of saying, “bring it on”. He wanted her out of town and out of his life. IMO.
=====

I don`t ever want to get another freaking text from you again or a call unless it`s an apology and a thank you for constantly having to take on your ever-ceasing problems. Not one freaking more.

I`m sick of your soap opera and your ways. You purposely try to ruin every day. It seems you`re getting good at it. You couldn`t get off your lazy butt, because that`s the sociopath I know so well, it freaking figures.

I want you to understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me. It made me feel not good, I guess. It made me feel yucky.

You are a sociopath. You only cry for yourself. You have never cared about me and you have betrayed me worse than any example I could conjure. You are sick and you have scammed me.

=====

Do not call back,. I’m sick of you playing stupid and dealing with your childish issues. Bitter feelings are brewing in me for you, and if it keeps up I fear I will have a genuine dislike for you before I have a revenge.

You don't care about anything that doesn't involve you, and I'm sick of it, and I don't want to deal with any of it. It's wearing me out and if it continues, just like I have to give you motivation to tell me the truth I'll give you motivation to quit screwing with me.

======

After tomorrow it's going to be really bad for you. It's time to spit it out.
=====

I promise you the punishment will be better than the lie.
=====

This is Jodi’s email to Travis 3 days after she killed him. Imo, she’s not only trying to make it appear she wasn’t the killer and was never there, she’s trying to create the false appearance that he was still interested in her, that she was still welcome at his home anytime, and that she wasn’t the crazy stalker that he and his friends knew her to be. Scary degree of wolf in sheep's clothing.

Hey you, I haven't heard back from you. I hope you're not still upset that I didn't come to see you. I just didn't have enough time off, it's ok, sweetie, you're going to be here in less than two weeks—we're going to see the sights. Oregon is BEAUTIFUL this time of the year. Yay! Be happy.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about pushing my visit up to next week but it depends on my budget, so I'm not sure yet. I know you'll be in Cancun, but I'll probably crash at your house in your cozy bed anyway and eat some of your oatmeal and frozen dinners, you know, the usual-jk. I know you said the door was always open, but I wanted to give you a heads up. If for any reason that won't work, let me know and I'll make other arrangements. Your house has always been my second home although it's a bit more lonely without Naps around. You're probably in California right now, but wherever you are get ahold of me at least before you head to Mexico. Thanks hon, Jodi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 03-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM