Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
I just turned on HLN. A couple who were friends of Travis's are on Dr. Drew. They were creeped out by the Jodester. They gave Dr. Drew a home video of Jodi and Travis hanging out at a house party with a bunch of friends. Jodi's laying on Travis's lap on the couch, holding his hand, begging for his attention with every movement as he's casually talking to others. He seems unfazed and going with the flow in regards to this major PDA.

Jodi's such a damn liar. "He never showed affection like boyfriend and girlfriend because he was deceiving everyone, except that time he grabbed my fine ass in Las Vegas; I was his dirty little secret!". Bullshit. Evidence to the contrary, on film.

No sound played on the video, but she annoys the hell outta me just watching her in that environment. You have to see it to understand - she has a very weird and high maintenance presence. Me, me, me - without saying a word.

Dr. Drew is having the couple back tomorrow night and will show the rest of it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 03-05-2013, 10:49 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM