Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
Quote:I just turned on HLN.

[rant] Up until Monday, I had been watching the trial on Tru TV (In Session). For some reason they've broke off their coverage to only 2 hours/day....none of it live. So, I've gone to watching it on HLN. What crap coverage. Commercial every 5 minutes during live testimony. And I'm already damned sick and tired of hearing "Don't worry, you wont miss a thing while we go to commercial, we just hit the pause button". And is it me, or does this station seem a lot more impartial (almost pro-Arias at times) than Tru TV?[/rant]

Anyhoo, I am done with Arias. Let's get on with the jury questions (which I'm looking forward to), the expert opinions on battered women syndrome, and closing arguments (which I'm looking forward to).

Funny thing about the video HoTD linked to...certainly looks like Travis is showing affection in public to her...doesnt it? Oops.. I see the commentators noticed that too. This tape (at least the beginning of it) would have been great fodder for the prosecution to demonstrate that fact. Wonder why they (Meffords) didnt turn it over to them much earlier? Or if they did, why Martinez didnt use it?
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by thekid65 - 03-06-2013, 04:05 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM