Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(03-06-2013, 04:05 AM)thekid65 Wrote: [rant] Up until Monday, I had been watching the trial on Tru TV (In Session). For some reason they've broke off their coverage to only 2 hours/day....none of it live. So, I've gone to watching it on HLN. What crap coverage. Commercial every 5 minutes during live testimony. And I'm already damned sick and tired of hearing "Don't worry, you wont miss a thing while we go to commercial, we just hit the pause button". And is it me, or does this station seem a lot more impartial (almost pro-Arias at times) than Tru TV?[/rant]

I have HLN on while I work at home. I've gotta mute the sound a lot to take and make calls, but it seems I'm mostly missing talk and commercials anyway. Sigh. I miss InSession too; what's more "reality tv" than live trials? I guess they want to focus exclusively on scripted reality tv programming. Ah well.

Anyway, if you have to work and can't watch live streaming sometimes, you can watch the testimony on Youtube.

Go to Youtube search, type in"croakerqueen123 Jodi Arias Trial 06/03/2013" tonight (dd/mm/year format). You'll get croakerqueen's videos (just testimony, no junk); I've found them to be the best ones - consistently labeled and up within a few hours of that day's testimony. Works well for me when I miss a bunch during the day and want more than a recap at night.

(03-06-2013, 04:05 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Anyhoo, I am done with Arias. Let's get on with the jury questions (which I'm looking forward to), the expert opinions on battered women syndrome, and closing arguments (which I'm looking forward to).

Yep, jury questions and closing arguments are the only remaining elements of the trial that I'm really waiting for as well. This baby needs to be put to bed. I'm kinda expecting a long deliberation period given the amount of testimony, but I could see a verdict coming in quickly if the jury sticks primarily to facts and logic.

I don't know how quickly they move to the sentencing portion once the verdict is rendered; hope it's shortly thereafter. Jodi Arias has been telling her tales for long enough.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 03-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM