Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(03-09-2013, 02:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 10:48 PM)DMP Wrote: I also want to know where she is getting the 'whole fight took about one minute' idea from. Nothing like that was ever discussed by an expert in testimony, correct?

She's a master of deductive reasoning, DMP. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Hard to follow such advanced logic as Joyce's, but if I had to guess, I think the genius is using the approximate difference between the time stamp from the last picture of Travis apparently unharmed (where Jodi got him vulnerably sitting cross-legged on the shower floor) and the accidental picture of Jodi dragging his body. However, I don't believe the one minute hypothesis has been posed by any experts. And, even if the whole fight (I say ambush) lasted one minute before Travis could no longer attempt to defend himself, it says nothing about the severity of pain inflicted upon him.

Of course, nobody knows if he was alive or dead when she was dragging him or how long Travis Alexander suffered before dying. But, there's no doubt that he suffered excruciatingly before bleeding out or being put out by the post-knifing shot to the head.

Great point, HotD. I had temporarily forgotten about those last few photos. This case is so convoluted at times, it's easy to lose track of some of it.
"My thing is this; if I'm sick enough to think it, then I'm sick enough to say it."

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed."

Eminem

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by DMP - 03-09-2013, 09:14 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM