Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(03-25-2013, 02:43 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-25-2013, 02:11 PM)username Wrote: Jodi and her attorney color coordinated their outfits again.

The similar dress, similar hair, similar expressions looks SWF creepy. I don't know why her lawyers keep with the matching.

I'm fickle. Now, that he's off the score sheet, liking that Martinez is pushing Samuels on the details of his PTSD diagnostic criteria.

Jodi sometimes can't focus when reading. She sleeps less well in jail than when free. And, being locked up makes her irritable. Geez, the vast majority of incarcerated suspects and hospital patience must have PTSD.

Jodi kicked her mom. That, I believe.

Dick Samuels 96

Samuels should be saying that Jodi's giggling at inappropriate times are indicative of her bland affect or whatever he calls it. I'm not a psychologist but I would think you could spin that.

I keep waiting for Martinez to say something like "don't sociopaths typically have bland affects too"? I suppose he can't but it would be a wowzer.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by username - 03-25-2013, 03:26 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM