Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
Well, dad went under the bus, again.

Hadn't heard anything about dad being jealous or verbally sexually explicit towards Jodi til today.

Why not? Jodi told LaViolette, but not her lawyers? They didn't think it was important? My guess is that they didn't want Jodi to have to try to defend those allegations under cross.

IDK. Lots of parents do and say things that are just plain wrong to or in the presence of their children. It's just imperfect humans raising kids; no avoiding it and it's part of life for almost everyone. Then there are those parents that are truly abusive and cruel and relentless and psyche-damaging (and sometimes criminal) in how they treat their kids.

Imo, it's likely that Jodi experienced the former like most of us, I just don't believe that she experienced the latter (and, even if she had, as Barbara noted, it doesn't mean she was doomed to become a murderous monster and a pathological liar).

ADD: This testimony about the Hughes's emails seems very damaging to Travis's character and dealings with women, but no woman has testified that he ever abused or mistreated them. I wanna hear more about the context of these emails in cross.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 03-28-2013, 02:59 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM