Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
The Prosecutor ALWAYS knows where HE is going during his questioning (even if we are not sure sometimeshah ). Tonight seemed a little slow and also was met with laughter at times, mostly from the defense side. The witness also seemed to enjoy playing it up a bit when she simply should have answered yes or no. I look forward to hearing the Prosecutors questions next week. I also noticed today that Jodi seemed to be sketching perhaps, not writing like she does sometimes, I watched her several times glance over at the Prosecution, study, then start to sketch. HLN also shared more of Jodi's journals today, Jodi wrote in her journal (after she murdered Travis) that she dreamed two people did it and were arrested. I think much of what she wrote in her journals prior to the murder of Travis could also be looked at as LIES. Today when the defense was sharing some of Travis's text to Jodi and Travis was telling her what he thought of her, it was like he was speaking from the grave.....she is those very things he said....and HE is HIS own voice...haunting

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.Smiley_emoticons_wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by Barbara - 04-04-2013, 10:28 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM