Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
Martinez is going to crush LaViolette's credibility beyond repair.

I agree HairOfTheDog Smiley_emoticons_smile Hopefully Martinez will weave into his cross with LaViolette that most of what she is basing her ASSumptions on are lies, I believe that Jodi was clever enough to do more in her journal writings and in her replies back to Travis on text to make herself appear a victim. All Martinez needs to do is find the journal page where Jodi wrote....I mean lied about the dream she had about two people being arrested for the murder of Travis....all along knowing while she was writing those words in her journal....that she took the life out of him....I am sure she had plotted this murder for a few weeks. I remember when Jodi was on the stand she mentioned she knew the police would be coming for her soon and going through her things (journals) She was clever enough to try to enter things in her journals to throw the cops off.

LaViolette also mentioned to the defense that a person (Travis) having grown up in a family where there was abuse, would do the same to others unless he had gotten help. LaViolette is very wrong in stating such a "professional opinion" as to why she felt Travis was the abuser Bullshit

Martinez should ask LaViolette to read the secret notes Jodi wrote(while in prison trying to keep her stories/LIES straight) in the crease of the magazine while she was trying to get her fried to lie more for her....Does that seem like a battered woman? Maybe a CLEVER ABUSER.

Does anyone know what witnesses the Prosecution will be putting on the stand?

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.Smiley_emoticons_wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by Barbara - 04-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM