Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(04-05-2013, 11:44 PM)Barbara Wrote: I agree HairOfTheDog Smiley_emoticons_smile Hopefully Martinez will weave into his cross with LaViolette that most of what she is basing her ASSumptions on are lies, I believe that Jodi was clever enough to do more in her journal writings and in her replies back to Travis on text to make herself appear a victim.

This got me thinking . . .

With Arias being a known liar and both experts relying on her statements to render a "diagnosis", what method (other than their "Her statements are consistent with . . . " justification) was used to determine her truthfulness?

Did either request an independent polygraph to validate her responses and their conclusions?

A poly to assist rendering a diagnosis; If not . . . Why not?

FFS! You'd think Jodi would jump at the opportunity to have witnesses state she passed a poly to confirm their respective diagnoses of PTSD and satisfy the truthfulness of her portrayal of an abusive and pedo Travis.

Not to mention his being a demander of journal page removal, too.

But hey . . . at $250 - $300 per hour, lies yield a far greater return than the truth.

Especially when you know the State, and not the defendant, will pay the bill.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by BlueTiki - 04-06-2013, 12:31 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM