Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
Put a fork in LaViolette. All of Willmott's chirpy leading questions won't change what came out in cross.

1. There is no piece of new or corroborating information, no matter how incriminating towards Arias, that would change LaViolette's predetermined, purchased, and stagnant "expert" opinion.

2. Stalking is abusive according to LaViolette's "DV and Abuse Continuum" chart, EXCEPT if Jodi Arias is the stalker.

3. LaViolette believes that not reporting alleged psychological abuse (and going back to the alleged abuser) is normal and indicative of shame, EXCEPT if the victim of psychological abuse is Travis Alexander.

4. Jodi told LaViolette that she saw Travis masturbating to photos of children on the computer; inconsistent with her current claim that Travis was looking at hard copy photos of boys at the time (I think that's the change of story that Jodi wanted to communicate to Matt McCartney before he testified again at the pre-trial hearings).

5. Travis had a thing for Cameron Diaz, who did a very famous scene wearing Spiderman boy cut underwear.

6. Jodi told LaViolette that she shot Travis in the closet, not the bathroom.

7. Jodi told LaViolette that she borrowed gas cans from Daryl Brewer because she needed them for her planned trip to Mesa (oops).

I'm sure there are lots more defense-damaging points that I missed.

Imo, Samuels ended up being a wash and LaViolette's testimony has, thus far, supported the prosecution's theory more than the defense's claims.

HLN reporting lots of jury questions for Alyce.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 04-10-2013, 06:16 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM