Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(04-10-2013, 09:26 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: This "woman" is driving me insane! I know she works for the defence, but Jesus Christ, how can she show such bias and think no one can see it. I'm sure I just heard her answer 15 questions in a row with a simple yes or no. The prosecutor had to fight every step of the way to get a yes or no. I'm not sure he ever got a straight yes or no out of her.

I wonder if her career will go in the shitter after this? Probably not...too many stupid people to counsel with.

She's maddening.

It's like Alyce is a completely different person when being questioned by the prosecution; pulling teeth. No objectivity in her evaluation of Arias and no objectivity in how she presents herself on the stand.

Hope the re-direct ends soon and juror questions get started tomorrow. Those should be interesting.

I think her career belongs in the shitter given the lack of credibility in her sworn testimony, but you're probably right. Lots of idiots out there and lots of attorneys in need of an "expert" who will testify to even the most ludicrous of claims.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 04-10-2013, 10:40 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM