Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
LA VIOLETTE: JUROR QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

REGARDING: JURORS STILL APPEAR TO VIEW JODI AS A LIAR AND MANIPULATOR

Juror Question: Please state how confident you are that Jodi did not lie to you.
"Like, ever? I don’t believe she lied to me about significant things. I don’t have reason to believe she lied to me. I don’t have evidence to support she lied to me. Is it possible she lied to me about things? It’s possible," said LaViolette.

Juror Question: It has been proven that Jodi has lied multiple times… how are you able to know everything she is saying is truthful?
"I don’t, I don’t know everything she told me was true. I know that I have enough to back up with the information that I got… to believe that she is telling me the truth about things. That she lied after the killing of Mr. Alexander does not make her a liar. It makes her a frightened human being," said LaViolette.

Juror Question: Do you think Jodi could have lied to you to help her case?
LaViolette says she didn't think Arias was lying and that former boyfriends never accused her of lying.

"I don’t find it unusual for people to lie when they’ve done things abhorrent in their own lives," said LaViolette. She brings up Lance Armstrong and Bill Clinton. "People lie when they are afraid and they are afraid of the repercussions."

Juror Question: Do we have any reason to believe Jodi has not manipulated you as she has others?
I didn't use Jodi as my evidence, I used so many other thing sto look at. So I don't believe that Jodi manipulated me because the evidence that I looked at wascorroborated by other people. I mean, it's possible. I also don't have any evidence that she's been manipulating people. So I'm not sure where that actually came from," said LaViolette.

Juror Question: Please explain why you believe Jodi isn’t manipulative, before or after the killing.
"I don’t see a pattern of manipulation in the way I would define it… I think anybody can be manipulative. What I look for are patterns and I didn’t see that in the materials that I read," said LaViolette.

Juror Question:: You keep saying Arias wasn't manipulative. "Is it possible that your definition of manipulation differs from others?"
"Yes," said LaViolette.

Juror Question: "Is it possible your definition (of manipulation) is wrong?"
"Sure," said LaViolette.

Juror Question: Who did you speak with from Arias' past to find out if she had a pattern of being manipulative?
"I wasn’t able to interview anyone from her past directly," said LaViolette.

Juror Question: Do you consider someone who says "no jury will ever convict me" to be a person with low self-esteem?
LaViolette says it sounds like a foolish statement.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 04-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM