Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(04-20-2013, 12:25 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: I haven't been around as much posting wise because I saw you had it covered, I've been peeking but no sense in posting things multiple times. things go unnoticed and then repeated at later times so I just figured if something of importance popped up then I'd speak up but you have had it all covered!

Good to see you. Like username, I'm interested in reading other people's opinions on what's going down too.

Wondering if I'm alone in thinking that the Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) diagnosis is probably a death penalty quasher?

I think the prosecution had to put Demarte on the stand to rebut LaViolette's claim that Jodi was a battered woman + Samuels's claim that her lying/cover-ups were due to PTSD. BPD, if explained to the jury again in closing, will likely garner less sympathy, but I think it will still prevent some jurors from agreeing to put her to death.

Back tomorrow with the next rebuttal witness for the prosecution. Anxious to see who Martinez calls to the stand.

No trial today (and none on Friday 4/26) - short week.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 04-22-2013, 10:45 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM