Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
I also enjoyed watching travis's ex girlfriend on the stand. Although it was uncomfortable to watch her talk about her sex life and it was obvious that she was uncomfortable. I am wondering if Arias was aware that Travis's ex and Travis were sexually active and if Arias wasn't his "first". I found her to be very matter of fact and believeable. She didn't get flustered or bend on facts and even when she didn't know exact dates she didn't really cave on things or try to make things fit (square box in a round whole) just to make them fit for details sake. The jury as well didn't have very many questions to ask her. She also stated that travis over their long relationship never physical, emotionally, verbally, or in any way abused her. He never pushed her to do things she didn't want to. And even in the defense's questions at least in my opinion made it seem that jodi liked or asked for the things that travis did to her, blowing a load on her face, and all the sexual things that they did. Maybe i took the question that wrong way, i don't know. But saying "you had a different relationship perhaps" to the witness would mean just that when Arias texts to travis that she wants him to blow a glorious load on her face, i would say that you prefer that type of behavior and you are stating what you like and either doing it to provoke that type of behavior and/or doing it to turn him on and in turn doing it to turn herself on. I believe that Arias was using sex to get love from travis and when that stopped working and was going to stop all together then she "snapped" and didn't want anyone else to have him.

Is it normal in the mormon religion for them to wear wedding rings? I just ask this because i noticed that travis's ex girlfriend wasn't wearing a wedding ring, nothing wrong with that but just in her testimony that travis had felt bad that he had taken up so much of her life without marrying her. I was wondering if she had ever gotten married or maybe she had gotten married and subsequently divorced, etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by heartbreaker6713 - 04-24-2013, 12:31 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM