Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
i also missed the last two witnesses because i didn't realize that the state was going to get to go again. I think had i known they were going to get to go again i would have watched but i am also coming down with a cold so i am glad i got to sleep. I am waiting patiently for these closing arguments to start.

I do have a few questions do the jury get read the jury instructions actually out loud by the judge? or are they written only and they read them as a jury back in the room? i am sure they have already been agreed upon by the state and defense and approved by the judge ahead of time right? If the jury instructions are read out loud do they come after closing arguments? When will we find out what charges all together would be included (including lesser charges that the jury could select)that she could be charged with? Is that only known at the time that verdict is in? Sorry i am a bit medicine head...

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by heartbreaker6713 - 05-02-2013, 12:27 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM