Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
You can watch the post-verdict interview at the link that Tiki posted upthread:
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/222000...er-verdict

No apologies. No tears. Pure manipulation, still bashing her victim, and still trying to con the public.

(Successful) cold-blooded murderer and (failed) con-woman, no doubt.

Snipped - failed con in motion:
Troy: "So if you had to do this over again, here in the desert, you notice you have blood on your hands. How do you handle it?"

Arias: "I would turn around and drive over to the Mesa Police Department."

Troy: "And what do you think would've happened to you then?"

Arias: "I don't know but it would've been the right thing. Because of what I've done a lot of people will hurt for a long time."

"There's a lot of regret because I was really hoping to get a plea and avoid talking about a lot of things that came out about him... we could've been able to avoid the murkier aspects of his life that he kept hidden... now the curtain has been drawn and you can see the hypocrisy and everything that was there."

She waited years to even admit to killing Travis Alexander, even though the writing (and palm print) was on the wall. She could have told the truth at any time. She's admitting in this interview that she wasn't in a fog while driving through the desert and knew what she'd done.

She tried to blackmail the Alexander family into agreeing to a generous plea deal. Essentially, "I'll claim to the world that Travis was an abuser and even a pedophile if you don't negotiate with me!". Bluff called, denied! She's now at the end of the Disney World hallway (Casey Anthony reference) - like a trapped rat.

Aggravation deliberations start on Wed, 5/15. The jury will be considering whether or not Arias's premeditated murder of Travis Alexander was cruel and heinous, that's required for a death penalty sentence in this case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 05-11-2013, 10:08 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM