Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(05-12-2013, 06:05 AM)Duchess Wrote: I felt anxious waiting for the jury to come back with the verdict but now that they have & they did the right thing I think they will continue on this path and give her the death penalty. It won't be difficult to see that his premeditated murder was cruel & heinous.

I don't want to eat those words.

I've always thought that it was highly unlikely that Jodi Arias would be sentenced to death. Now, with her post-verdict interview and behavior that can be used against her in sentencing, I think it's more likely than not that she'll get the death penalty. Total turnabout for me.

It takes so long to execute prisoners that she'll be alive for a good long time if she is sentenced to death. IMO, the dying before her natural life span has ended wouldn't be the worst part of a death penalty sentence for Arias. The worst part of that sentence for a narcissistic attention hound like her would be the isolation from other prisoners (marks, for her) and being limited to only an hour outside per day.

Right now, I see it as 6040 odds in favor of Jodi Arias spending the rest of her life on death row.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 05-12-2013, 08:12 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM