Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(05-17-2013, 05:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:
I'd love to have those people come here.

That would be a spaz fest. Could be fun for about a day.

They are like a cult, with Jodi as their worshiped one. Anyone who doesn't believe that Jodi is an abused, innocent, talented, and righteous woman who killed Travis to protect the children of the world is a POS in their eyes.

While selling her artwork and collecting donations to ensure that Jodi is comfortable in jail, they've elevated her status from someone who killed in self defense to someone who is a crusader (soon to be "martyr") for domestic violence and pedophilia victims across the land. Whatever it takes to keep the cult riled up and the money flowing in.

I sometimes feel kinda badly for Jodi Arias's parents, and then I think about how her mother has issued public statements declaring the Innocence site and Team Jodi as the official on-line representatives for Jodi and that sympathy turns to disgust. How could they accept even one dime solicited by people spewing such unfounded and hateful shit about Jodi's dead and living victims?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 05-17-2013, 08:41 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM