Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(05-23-2013, 09:36 PM)username Wrote: I don't fault the jury. At least they found her guilty (unlike Casey Anthony). I think they did their best.

I feel the same and honestly don't understand the complete shock by so many.

Maybe because the jury was pretty quick with the strongest verdicts in the guilt and aggravation phases?

The split was 8 jurors in favor of death and 4 in favor of life; figured it would only be one or two hold outs on the death penalty. Would love to hear what the 4 considered mitigating factors.

It'll surprise me if Martinez and the Alexanders decide to offer Arias LWOP. Wouldn't surprise me, however, if Arias rejected such an offer anyway and demanded life with the possibility for parole.

Good news: though Arias will not be transferred to maximum security prison until after sentencing, Sheriff Joe has her on lock down 23 hours a day. He's also announced that her first amendment rights were respected with the interviews that he's already allowed and there will be no more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 05-23-2013, 11:36 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM