Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander

I'd like to know if this is true. I got it from the Daily Mail so I'm skeptical.

Convicted boyfriend killer Jodi Arias is spending several hours a day video-chatting to fans from her prison cell.

The murderer, who narrowly escaped the death penalty for the brutal slaying of Travis Alexander in 2008, is said to be the most popular inmate getting video calls - many from girls as young as 15.

Photos have surfaced showing Arias pulling faces and showing off a Hershey's from the confines of the cell where she spends 23-hours-a-day.

Last Saturday alone, Arias took 27 video calls in jail with pictures from some of those calls having leaked.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio revealed Arias used the jails video system to tell two 15-year-old admirers they should use fake ID's so they could keep talking with her on the jail video call system.

'The mother told the girls to stop, and evidently the girls got back on and Arias advised them to get some phony ID's so they could get back on there because you have to be 18-years-old,' he said.

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by Duchess - 03-11-2015, 07:24 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM