Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you think campaigns and politics have...
(02-01-2012, 07:10 PM)Cracker Wrote: Yeah, you fucked that one up sally. haha

I think if you are stupid enough to reveal you are truly psychotic, you should take lifetime licks for it. Especially if you are crazy for money then cured when you want people to listen to your opinion. You can't have it both ways.

I have a real disdain for people who can't keep ahold of themselves. It is the ultimate sign of weakness and bad genetics. If you can't control your own mind, you can't pretend to be superior. It just doesn't fly. Ramsey has better self-control than OP and she is a dysfunctional old tard.

I opened myself up to mock, all spots and sores until you are willing to do the same shut the fuck up.

Post your picture for instance, where is the delay in that my fat blonde bombshell? the proof in the pudding is in the eating, post up or shut up.

Have you been actively going over your picture archives to find the exact moment where you didn't discover pudding cups because your kids would rather go into warzones than spend any other time with you?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think campaigns and politics have... - by Cynical Ninja - 02-01-2012, 07:25 PM