Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the worst physical pain you've ever had to personally endure?
After talking about broken ribs I got to thinking that, although fucking painful, there are far greater physical pains. Burns come to mind but they have nothing on an exposed tooth nerve. I've had several and I think it is the worst pain I've been dealt.

My dentist was integral in me experiencing something I never would wish on anyone. I gave permission to do a root canal and he shot me up with the novocaine. I don't know if he missed the nerve or didn't wait long enough but he attached a drill bit that looked like it belonged on an oil derrick and began an aggressive attack at the center top of the tooth. It didn't take but a few seconds for him to break through, and into,the live nerve while exerting full pressure onto the drill.

That, my friends, was my worst experience with pain.

PS, I never paid the fucker either.
Fug duh kund
okay...so it's a retread of an earlier posting by someone else. Sorry, but fuck you very much.
Fug duh kund
I had an anal fissure AND I was very constipated... man, you should've seen all the blood in the toilet bowl. :shock:
heart 109attack. hurt like a bitch. and i had an 11 lb. baby12. you men have it easy.::hmph::

Luke Warmwater Wrote:PS, I never paid the fucker either.

::dlaugh::
86 112
jackboots Wrote:heart 109attack. hurt like a bitch. and i had an 11 lb. baby12. you men have it easy.::hmph::

Both those things sound terrible ... Luke sounds like he might be competition though. LMPP is just fucking gross, plain and simple.
86 112
I haven't experienced it yet & heartache doesn't qualify.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah, it's gross but true. I've got sympathy for anyone that gets anally raped in prison... poor Bullet.
Oh shit ... Smiley_emoticons_razz
86 112
One night I got a severe beating off about half a dozen blokes, I had bruises all over my body, including a massive egg on my elbow that throbbed like fuck everytime it came into contact with anything.

I also broke me leg when I was 16 riding a motocross bike over some jumps, that was like a strike of lightning down the right side of my body, thankfully an ambulance and large quantities of morphine came to the rescue.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You're an idiot.
86 112
::lmao::........that just tickled my funny bone. I once nailed my foot too a roof with a nail gun I was alone and pulled it out with my hammer. It stung me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I still can't decide which was worse. Breaking 3 fingers on my left hand, or my back getting screwed up when I was asleep in passenger seat of my Dad's S-10 when I was 14. Hmm. I'll go with back, since I now have chronic back pain that on some days makes me want to scream like a little sissy girl and cry like a baby. Not that I do, I'll leave MF's territory to him.
D Wrote:I still can't decide which was worse. Breaking 3 fingers on my left hand, or my back getting screwed up when I was asleep in passenger seat of my Dad's S-10 when I was 14. Hmm. I'll go with back, since I now have chronic back pain that on some days makes me want to scream like a little sissy girl and cry like a baby. Not that I do, I'll leave MF's territory to him.

You sound like a little dweeb. Go to a doctor or something for your back.
86 112
I woke up one morning with a collapsed lung and a hole in it, I could feel the air bubbles leaking out of my lung. I was pretty sure I was going to die, the pain was 10 times worse than childbirth. Sometimes it happens due to trauma, and other times it happens spontaneously for no reason whatsoever as in my case. It's actually pretty common.
sally Wrote:I woke up one morning with a collapsed lung and a hole in it, I could feel the air bubbles leaking out of my lung. I was pretty sure I was going to die, the pain was 10 times worse than childbirth. Sometimes it happens due to trauma, and other times it happens spontaneously for no reason whatsoever as in my case. It's actually pretty common.
You are posting from an iron lung, I can visualize this fairly easily for some odd feeble reason. And there is nothing wrong with that Sally.::aww::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
There are different kinds of pain, when I broke my leg there was immediate piss take pain, then shock kicked in andit started to fade into a dull throb, then after all the morphine I was no longer on this planet.

My elbow bump was actually worse because for 3 weeks everytime I bumped or it even touched something it was like.....ffffuuuuuccckkkk!, sleeping was a nightmare, I tried to stay still but when you're asleep you naturally move around. I would wake up about 4 or 5 times a night with piss take pain after turning on my elbow.

Cold pain is bad because it gets right inside your bones, I was snowboarding in France and I got stuck in a littlewaterhole, I was in there so long my legs began to literally freeze, the pain was deep, right inside the bone marrow. I had to be carried back to the hotel I couldn't move my legs for about 2 hours.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'll have to go with the same as Luke here. I had a root canal done and it was left "packed" pending completion on the next visit. This was over the Easter weekend and we (my first wife, kids and I) were going up to her mother's house for the holiday (a three hour drive).

Well....Easter Sunday I woke up with unbelievable pain and my upper lip was so swollen I couldn't breathe through my nose because it was blocked by the lip!

Breathing through my mouth produced excruciating pain due to air flowing over the affected tooth. (It was one of my front teeth)

Happy fuckin' Easter AND the following day (took till Tuesday to get ahold of "Dr Sadistico DDS" and get him to see me).

Both broken arms and my broken leg (3 separate incidents) were nowhere near the pain of that tooth.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
"I've got sympathy for anyone that gets anally raped in prison... poor Bullet."

He was never raped...he anticipated the joy of receiving Cantrell's giant black cock and presented his ass to him like a red-assed baboon in estrous.
Fug duh kund
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:There are different kinds of pain, when I broke my leg there was immediate piss take pain, then shock kicked in andit started to fade into a dull throb, then after all the morphine I was no longer on this planet.

My elbow bump was actually worse because for 3 weeks everytime I bumped or it even touched something it was like.....ffffuuuuuccckkkk!, sleeping was a nightmare, I tried to stay still but when you're asleep you naturally move around. I would wake up about 4 or 5 times a night with piss take pain after turning on my elbow.

Cold pain is bad because it gets right inside your bones, I was snowboarding in France and I got stuck in a littlewaterhole, I was in there so long my legs began to literally freeze, the pain was deep, right inside the bone marrow. I had to be carried back to the hotel I couldn't move my legs for about 2 hours.

I swear on God, the more you post the more of a moron I think you are.

Also, where were the rodents? Did the ones up your ass freeze or sustain injury during any of these events?
86 112