Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Good Morning
Shizervogels.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

So what sort of genius shit are we going to work on today? I'm off today and my wife and kids are doing their thing so I'm talking bong hits like my Cali. Dr. told me I should. I'm a very sick man.
You have already made me a success today.

Thanks for posting in this thread it was intended just for you from the start.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

How do you think I knew that?
Retards always know.
John Adams

Is that how you intended this thread just for me?
You knew.
John Adams

You're a little slow on the uptake there champ.

It is funny how you step in your own trick though.

Don't go changin'!
Don't you wish you could make up more rules? it seems to be how you avoid everything.

My post and your post 1st and 2nd respectively are the ones that mattered.

It's your shitbird thread no rules you make up can change that.
John Adams

Hi sweeties!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Don't make me tell you the story about how its faster to get my dick out of the leg of my boxers then the pee hole.

I think getting it out of the leg hole is faster too! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
I lost a leg in the war so it more like getting my prosthetic off fast enough to not piss in my shoe.

Oh...I just reach up the leg & pull it out. I don't know why I'm picturing a fire hose unraveling.

Jesus Christ *face palm*
(04-18-2012, 04:11 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I lost a leg in the war so it more like getting my prosthetic off fast enough to not piss in my shoe.

WTF? Is that a joke?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
No. It's true. My cock is so long and so strong I walk around on it stuffed into a custom made prosthetic shoe. Most women and young women of age thinks it's my leg...at first.
(04-18-2012, 04:40 PM)Riotgear Wrote: No. It's true. My cock is so long and so strong I walk around on it stuffed into a custom made prosthetic shoe. Most women and young women of age thinks it's my leg...at first.

You might need a reality check. *nods*
(04-18-2012, 12:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You have already made me a success today.

Thanks for posting in this thread it was intended just for you from the start.

Low standards are good.
We have a thread for your impressive appendage. It's "For those who don't know what a dicktater looks like . . ."