Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jordan and Taylor DeJerinett,9,murdered with elder sitter. twins ALA.
this mother is pretty calm about some old white guy taking her kids. and why isn't FBI in?

see video:

http://www.wsfa.com/story/18699945/montg...Id=7363273

MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) -
Nearly two days after 9-year-old twins and their 73-year-old babysitter vanished, the Montgomery Police Department is taking over the case.

The shift in lead investigative bodies was made after authorities came to the conclusion that no evidence exists to indicate the missing persons ever left the city of Montgomery.

The case was originally handled by the Alabama Bureau of Investigation with help from Lowndes County law enforcement since the individuals were though to have disappeared from Lowndes County.

The Alabama Department of Public Safety issued a statewide missing children alert Monday following the weekend disappearance of Jordan and Taylor DeJerinett, and their babysitter, Jack Mac Girdner.

Mr. Girdner's white 1988 Mercedes 560 SEL is also missing. It has an Alabama license plate reading A-Y-5-0-7-9-0.

The Montgomery Police Department says it has no information available for release at this time.

[Image: 18705353_BG1.jpg]

MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - -

Montgomery mother Terrye Moore is pleading for the return of her twins: 9-year-olds Jordan and Taylor DeJerinett.

"I just wanna know what happened. Wherever my children are, the family is pulling for you and we're hear waiting for you to come back...safe return all in one piece and I love 'em," Moore said.

She says her twins were last seen Sunday at her friend's house: 73-year-old Jack Mac Girdner in Hope Hull.

"Last night around midnight I went to go pick them up and no one was home," Moore said.

Moore says Girdner has been a friend of three years. She says he was a church member who showed interest in her kids and had been spending time with them and babysitting.

"He was fond of them and he would take them to little outings and things like this," Moore said.

Investigators say Girdner's white 1988 Mercedes 560 SEL sedan is also missing. That Alabama license plate number is AY50790. Moore doesn't suspect foul play.

"Jack was a good person you know. I think my church members, friends and family can vouch for that and say that same thing that they feel like he's a fairly good person and that he wouldn't, we wouldn't want to believe that he would do anything like that," Moore said.

Jordan was last seen wearing a black shirt and shorts. Taylor was wearing a blue and white jump suit.

"Whoever knows where they might be needs to get them back to me in one peace and I know that my lord will do just that," Moore said.

The mother says this is totally out of this man's character and she really doesn't believe he would harm the kids. She says she he was elderly but didn't have any medical conditions that she was aware of.

If you know anything that could help officials find Jordan and Taylor.. Call the Lowndes County Sheriffs Department at 334-548-2151.

[Image: 560734_430536596966680_298219220_n.jpg]

I wonder if he could have crashed into the brush or into water somewhere.
i wonder if he's a dirty old pedophile who groomed these kids. i think the mother is weird too. why wasn't she suspicious about this guy wanting to babysit her kids? because she met him in church? that's what pervs do!

'he was fond of them' 'he showed interest in her kids' 'they feel like he's a fairly good person'

I don't like the sound of any of those statements.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

He could very well be a pedophile, but at his age, you'd think there would be some history of it by now (maybe there is and it just hasn't come out, or maybe there was and it was hushed up).

Also, this is a boy and a girl. These pervs are usually fixated on only one sex. If he was a pedophile interested in boys, I'd think he'd have offered to take the boy fishing or something, not babysit both kids.

The mother does seem strangely unconcerned - maybe just in denial?
Who the fuck cares where the kids are when you at da club?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
What a bizarre story... and she seems way too calm. Either this guy is 100% clean, or she's an alien.
(06-05-2012, 06:28 PM)Cracker Wrote: Who the fuck cares where the kids are when you at da club?

I was thinking the same thing. Who the hell picks their children up from a babysitters at midnight? I think she is full of shit. She didn't give a damn who those kids were with, as long as she didn't have to deal with them. What a trick!
(06-05-2012, 06:28 PM)Cracker Wrote: Who the fuck cares where the kids are when you at da club?
That is the truth! The club must have been dead for her to return at midnight.
you know, all the usual criteria has been met for an Amber Alert...suspect, photos, vehicle and plate. but there is no Amber Alert.

this story is not passing the smell test. or authorities know a lot more than has been released.

i spoke to a reporter by email, but she didn't want to say anything, doesn't know me from a hole in the ground. oh well, win some, lose some. hah

She probably sold them.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-05-2012, 09:35 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: you know, all the usual criteria has been met for an Amber Alert...suspect, photos, vehicle and plate. but there is no Amber Alert.

this story is not passing the smell test. or authorities know a lot more than has been released.

i spoke to a reporter by email, but she didn't want to say anything, doesn't know me from a hole in the ground. oh well, win some, lose some. hah

What's the reporter's name? Perhaps some troll types could go persuade her to be more cooperative when internet luminaries like Mock's Lady Cop ask a few questions.

Not that I know any troll types or advocate that sort of behavior, you understand.
(06-05-2012, 10:19 PM)Donovan Wrote: What's the reporter's name? Perhaps some troll types could go persuade her to be more cooperative when internet luminaries like Mock's Lady Cop ask a few questions.

Are you 13?
(06-05-2012, 10:19 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(06-05-2012, 09:35 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: you know, all the usual criteria has been met for an Amber Alert...suspect, photos, vehicle and plate. but there is no Amber Alert.

What's the reporter's name? Perhaps some troll types could go persuade her to be more cooperative when internet luminaries like Mock's Lady Cop ask a few questions.

Not that I know any troll types or advocate that sort of behavior, you understand.

oh good, my buddy Donovan wants to see me in the pen Prison for internet stalking and harassment.
she just won't be in my bestselling book. 17

a news report very mysteriously has reported a homicide in the same county, but won't give any particulars yet.
i hope it's not related to the missing kids.
we'll see in the morning i guess. 32

Dog years maybe. Are you really a bitter old shrew?
(06-05-2012, 06:23 PM)Kip Wrote: He could very well be a pedophile, but at his age, you'd think there would be some history of it by now (maybe there is and it just hasn't come out, or maybe there was and it was hushed up).

Also, this is a boy and a girl. These pervs are usually fixated on only one sex. If he was a pedophile interested in boys, I'd think he'd have offered to take the boy fishing or something, not babysit both kids.

The mother does seem strangely unconcerned - maybe just in denial?

He may not have an official history of child molestation, there are several studies on rates of molestation vs. arrest or conviction of such acts. The lowest average number [of sexual acts committed before first arrest] was 70, the highest being 241. *This is my research only, you may be able to find other stats.*

5-25% of pedophiles are "undifferentiated". That means they don't care if the child is a boy or girl. These types usually molest prepubescent children.

I agree that the mother seems strangely unconcerned. Although I am leaning toward Girdner abducting the kids, the mother states in her interview, "He was fond of them and he would take them to little outings and things like this." And later, "Jack was a good person you know." Did Girdner have money and the mother wanted it? Is Girdner dead and the mother has some knowledge of this? If Girdner turns up dead, where the fuck are Jordan and Taylor?
unbelievable...no overnight or morning update on twins. or local "homicide". just wow.

0913 Wed.

(06-05-2012, 10:30 PM)Donovan Wrote: Dog years maybe. Are you really a bitter old shrew?

next time quote 'cause i just know that wasn't directed at me. Bass Ass Grin

Sorry the buttons are not exactly where I expect them to be so sometimes I hit reply when I meant to quote. No shrew you, I was playing footsie with Cracker.