Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
these males are rutting beasts
there are no other words, they are not men, they are not human, they are less than animals who care for their own.
and the females are no better.
sorry Tenn. taxpayers... i'm surprised you haven't formed lynch mobs. they are 3 out of how many? in your state, in this country.

[Image: article-2159476-139D1044000005DC-396_306x423.jpg]

Desmond Hatchett has 30 children by at least 11 women

[Image: article-2159476-139CF19C000005DC-592_306x423.jpg]

Terry Turnage has 23 children by 17 women

[Image: article-2159476-139D04A2000005DC-228_634x386.jpg]

Richard A. Colbert, who would not allow his picture to be taken, said he does not have to pay for his 25 children by 18 different women as they are all adults.

stupid brood sows--->

[Image: article-2159476-139CF179000005DC-448_634x396.jpg]

[Image: article-2159476-139CF181000005DC-538_634x397.jpg]

The most Shields has ever received from Turnage, who now has 23 children, is $9

[Image: article-2159476-139D13AA000005DC-170_306x423.jpg]

[Image: article-2159476-139D13BD000005DC-25_306x423.jpg]

[Image: article-2159476-139D13DA000005DC-436_306x394.jpg]

[Image: article-2159476-139D13FD000005DC-240_306x394.jpg]

[Image: article-2159476-139D13CD000005DC-569_634x444.jpg]

[Image: article-2159476-139CF164000005DC-114_634x404.jpg]

Three men in Tennessee have notched up a staggering 78 children by 46 different women between them - and are doing their best to squirm out of paying for a single one.

Terry Turnage has 23 children with 17 different women, while Richard M. Colbert has 25 children with 18 women. But Desmond Hatchett takes the record with 30 children with 11 women.

On rare occasions, they pay a few dollars to the long-suffering mothers but mostly leave the state to pick up the slack - while one eludes his responsibilities altogether thanks to a stint in prison.

The latest deadbeat dad to emerge from the state is Turnage, who was summoned before a judge over child support payments for his 23 kids by 17 different women - but didn't show up to court.

Desmond Hatchett, 33, of Knoxville, has 30 children by 11 different women. He asked for his child support payments to be reduced - even though his paycheck stretched to just $1.49 per child per month. He is currently in jail for aggravated assault.

Richard M. Colbert from Memphis has 25 children by 18 different women. He claims he does not have to pay for any of them as they are all adults. Another man who shares his name said he regularly gets calls from women and children asking for money.

Terry Tyrone Turnage, also of Memphis, has 23 children by 17 women. He recently filed a petition in court to lower his child payments but never turned up for the hearing. One mother said he had been ordered to pay $279 a month - but the most she had ever seen was $9.

daily mail

If they lock them up they still won't pay, but we will, if they don't lock them up they won't work and we will still be paying.

no matter how you slice it the kids should all be given to obama and the moms should be sterilized and the men should go down under and meet aussie.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-15-2012, 12:21 PM)IMaDick Wrote: no matter how you slice it the kids should all be given to obama

hahahaha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
That article makes the mothers sound like victims. Not. Fucking idiots.
I wonder what they're teaching them in school rather than contraception.

I'm sure it's some sort of government mandated malarkey.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
They're probably teaching them where to sign up for the latest WIC program.
(06-15-2012, 10:57 PM)cladking Wrote: I wonder what they're teaching them in school rather than contraception.

WTF, clad? Now schools have to teach contraception?

Tell me what parents are responsible for in your world.

(06-15-2012, 10:59 PM)cladking Wrote: They're probably teaching them where to sign up for the latest WIC program.

Yes, I'm sure schools are doing that.

Did you ever think you are part of the problem? Many people lay the responsiblity of raising their children onto schools. Schools are the best daycares and will feed the kids and teachers will kick in to buy Christmas and clothes for kids who have parents that can't provide it.

Why even have parents? We should send all kids to school as soon as the cord is cut.

If everyone at the school knew they were in charge of the complete care and raising of every kid that comes through the door it would be helpful. Not telling them really isn't fair...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-15-2012, 11:05 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(06-15-2012, 10:57 PM)cladking Wrote: I wonder what they're teaching them in school rather than contraception.

WTF, clad? Now schools have to teach contraception?

Tell me what parents are responsible for in your world.

(06-15-2012, 10:59 PM)cladking Wrote: They're probably teaching them where to sign up for the latest WIC program.

Yes, I'm sure schools are doing that.

Did you ever think you are part of the problem? Many people lay the responsiblity of raising their children onto schools. Schools are the best daycares and will feed the kids and teachers will kick in to buy Christmas and clothes for kids who have parents that can't provide it.

Why even have parents? We should send all kids to school as soon as the cord is cut.

If everyone at the school knew they were in charge of the complete care and raising of every kid that comes through the door it would be helpful. Not telling them really isn't fair...

It's not my contention that this is the school's fault. I'm mostly just saying that these women are out there looking for sperm donors so blaming the guys is not the solution either. These are probably second or third generation "breeders" (for lack of a kinder word). Having children provides income so they have children. The boys all flunk out of school or are chased out by the gangs with the help of the established order so are not capable of holding most jobs. This leaves the women looking for sperm donors rather than husbands. In many cases the parents are out of the loop. The mothers raise the children the best they can but usually are unable to break the cycle of the established order. The males wind up dead or in prison and the females collecting federal money with a new generation.

But make no mistake about it. These kids can be taught and are just as capable as any other kids. When put in an enviroment where they are expected to succeed they do. Some schools have nearly 98% of their freshman graduating and 90% going on to college where they have a better than 90% success rate. This is the difference between the status quo which are the failure factories and more fuel for drug trafficing, gangs, and prisons and the existence of responsibility. This is the cause of poverty in modern times; clusters of people who don't get an education. These clusters are growing in size and number and they are spreading all over the country. Even the best schools are not up to par with the old standards and the US has to compete against the entire world. We'll do this competition with a heavy weight on one foot and an arm tied behind our back. As the dependence on nanny FED grows due to the actions of nanny FED the weight will become greater and greater.

Everybody deserves an education and when the media and everyone stops protecting the gangs then there won't be a demand for sperm donors any longer.
Very few colleges in the world have a 90% completion rate, especially if you use the four year formula. Just doesn't happen.
(06-16-2012, 12:59 AM)Cracker Wrote: Very few colleges in the world have a 90% completion rate, especially if you use the four year formula. Just doesn't happen.

Really!?! I wasn't aware of that. I might have been making that last number up a little bit (as well as the first one). I distinctly remember a very high rate of going on to college but the others are more assumed from the discussion. The point was that these inner city kids from Houston who were held to high standards were not only succeeding in high school better than kids in most suburban schools but were continuing to excel in college.

I've known what the problem was since I was in school. It's much much worse now but unless a kid is self motivated now days he won't learn much. They've taken away bith the carrot and the stick and applied smiley faces to everything. Everyone passes, nobody's feeling get hurt and no child is left behind.

Who cares if no child can excell. The handicapper general is in our future.

...so it goes.
They are implementing national standards now in math. Forty-six states will set the same bar. I'm can't decide if that will hurt or help education.

They should probably make canned classes and give every kid a laptop. They killed the ability of educators to use discretion in the last ten years. While some never did try to make anything exciting and fun or teach things kids really would need later on, none will have any leeway now.

America had to lower standards and make rules for the tards, just like we all do in real life.

This country is fucked.

clad, you are thinking of 90,90,90 schools. Look it up. Those kids don't all graduate college, it is just hype.
(06-16-2012, 09:11 PM)Cracker Wrote: They are implementing national standards now in math. Forty-six states will set the same bar. I'm can't decide if that will hurt or help education.

They should probably make canned classes and give every kid a laptop. They killed the ability of educators to use discretion in the last ten years. While some never did try to make anything exciting and fun or teach things kids really would need later on, none will have any leeway now.

America had to lower standards and make rules for the tards, just like we all do in real life.

This country is fucked.

clad, you are thinking of 90,90,90 schools. Look it up. Those kids don't all graduate college, it is just hype.

I'm not certain but I don't think I've ever heard of it before. The school I heard about is in Houston and accepts anyone who applies but doesn't provide transportation. Parents are motivated to get the kids in but this isn't why they succeed so well in my opinion. Certainly parental attitudes are usually important and can be determinative but schooling mostly happens at school beyond the control of parents.

The problem with this country and why we are spinning down the drain is that people demand quality in nothing. They buy garbage and don't return it. They elect mayors who watch their city go under water and then reelect them. They put people in Washington who represent only wall street and bankers and can't understand why only wall street and bankers are making money any longer.

People have believed for 99 years now that we aren't responsible and people aren't held responsible for their actions or inactions. Results no longer matter and those with the most expensive educations run things even if they continually run them into the ground. Most doors of opportunity in the country have been slammed shut by endless red tape and countless laws that assure the established businesses will never get any competition while countries like China allow new business. Laws against monopoly and price fixing are no longer enforced. Stores and banks openly flaunt laws against bait and switch. Speaking of which banks pay .15% interest amd loan money at 15% . If you try to cut into this deal you'll be in prison. Nobody's responsible. If you go belly up send all the assets to Morgan Stanley first even if they don't belong to you. The regulators don't care. Add sodium tripolyphosphate from Chine to almost every food in the country and not label; no problem. Who cares if it's never been tested on humans and is only 98% pure. Surely the Chinese wouldn't let anything bad in it. Put pink slime in hamburger and buy a new condo in DC. Speaking of which in just the last few years it has gone from the poorest city in the country to the wealthiest. They're building luxury accomodations for armies of lobbyists trying to figure out what next to put in our food.

Nobody's responsible and nobody cares. The vultures are picking the last of the meat off of what was only a few decades ago the greatest economy and civilization on earth. Now we eat shit and be politically correct which often means grin as you eat shit.

These guys are knocking up women because that's what men do if women let them and women are being paid by a system that values the status quo over all else and doesn't expect quality anyway. The women don't expect quality or they probably wouldn't be looking at these guys.
Yes, there is all of that. But clad, black people just like to fuck. It really isn't any more complicated than that. If they get knocked up, that's a bonus. The state can only take so much money from the baby-daddy's paycheck, so if you have one you might as well have twenty-one.

We can make it a social issue or research the hell out of it, but black people just like to fuck. And play video games. And watch movies. And tweet.
Jesus. Father's Day must be one confusing cluster fuck.

(06-17-2012, 11:44 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Jesus. Father's Day must be one confusing cluster fuck.

Indeed!!!

Even mothers day might get a little confiused.