Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cross Forum DRAMA Waste Can
This is the Virtual waste can for Cross Forum Drama to be moved to and flushed out of Mock. It's your choice to bring your outside drama to Mock and discuss it here. If you choose to do it in open forum I encourage the Mods to relegate to this thread where the stink it is causing can be contained and purged from Mock.

[Image: Untitled-1-2.jpg]
I'm pretty pissed that the dick at the comic book forum was all up in my grill on how Batman could take out Wolverine, when CLEARLY Wolverine would fuck Batman up.
Ok, over on MacRumors there was this one guy (not me) who sold another guy (not me) an iPhone4, claiming it was the iPhone4S.
Drama and hijinks along with name calling and troll baiting ensued.
I was on the history forums and some plebeian actually tried to convince the rest that the border to Canada was set from the time of the revolutionary war, and everyone knows that didn't happen until the war of 1812. What fucking hole do these rev-heads crawl out of?
As God is my witness, I too thought the border with Canada was set in 1773.

:(
Nah. They pretended to have it somewhat set, but a good chunk of the war of 1812 was fought over them not really meaning what they said. There were a lot of former Tories and British sympathizers in upper Canada who...but this is crossboarding.
Crossboarding.

I bet you've been accused of much over these internets, but never that!
I think crossboarding was one of the things my ex listed in the divorce papers. Apparently crossboarding is an actionable offense in NY. Who knew?
Is cross boarding a cousin to waterboarding? Drip, drip,drip, torture?
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-31-2012, 12:23 AM)username Wrote: Is cross boarding a cousin to waterboarding? Drip, drip,drip, torture?

You're tortured and humiliated all at once:
While being waterboarded you also wear a party dress.
(07-31-2012, 12:57 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(07-31-2012, 12:23 AM)username Wrote: Is cross boarding a cousin to waterboarding? Drip, drip,drip, torture?

You're tortured and humiliated all at once:
While being waterboarded you also wear a party dress.

Please tell me there are no white heels involved. That would be cruel and unusual punishment and would break anyone's spirit.
^
Certainly not after Labor Day.

That would be gauche.
gotta pay extra for heels.
(07-31-2012, 01:28 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: ^
Certainly not after Labor Day.

That would be gauche.

You're old school huh?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I don't care if someone is old school, new school or no school, white heels with ANYTHING other than a wedding dress would be gauche.

Ramsey, do you wear white heels? Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Where's this Drama forum located? Can I get the URL?

Please tell me they make more whiny bitch baby threads than this place. I love using the tears as lubricant.
All forums are the drama forum. It's some sort of internet physics law yet undiscovered,

(rate of posts) x (length of forum existence) / (number of regular posters) x (number of new posters squared)= exact rate of loldrama per daily post count and exact rate of forum decay.

Or something like that.
Imagine if this forum had a voting system for posts. Oh Jesus Christ. I can only imagine the petty drivel drama tirades that would ensue.
Is that what all that "plus 1" crap is? I thought that was a facebook/googleplus thing.
Think of +1 and -1 as TrollKingdom happy and smiley reputation. Same shit, different forum.

It's a "decent" measure of how entertaining a poster is. And I imagine if it were installed here, there would be a major crisis within four weeks. Maybe even anarchy. All it would take is one neg rep.