Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old topics
Because I am bored, I went back and read some old topics. There is some seriously funny shit from the old days. Some seriously fucked up shit too. But I have to say that OBK has always been pretty funny! And of course Maggottyboo has always been er um different. Blowing-kisses
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

A lot of it is funny but some of it makes me cringe.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hey, how about bumping a few highlights for me? There's nothing like reading stuff residents consider interesting to learn about a community!
i searched all over today for the Mock Magical Christmas Tree thread and cannot find it!! Mini xmas tree damn it!
i wanted to look over all the gifts from last year.

(08-30-2012, 03:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Me too Duchess. There was some seriously ugly shit that went on in here years ago. But between the nonsense there will be a hilarious comment. This place is much more fun now in my opinion.

Ily, you just have to go back and peruse the thread titles and see what floats your boat. Some stuff might not be funny to you since you didn't know those people.

I'm going to stay irate forever towards Sin for bringing all this troll bullshit to our site.
Sin brought this recent troll crap in here? I must have missed something somewhere. But then again, I have skimmed most of it.

No, not the recent stuff, the very first group in Feb./March 2011. That's when it all began.
(08-30-2012, 03:06 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i searched all over today for the Mock Magical Christmas Tree thread and cannot find it!! Mini xmas tree damn it!

I bumped it for you.
(08-30-2012, 03:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:

No, not the recent stuff, the very first group in Feb./March 2011. That's when it all began.

Gotcha. I should probably pay better attention. Oops
(08-30-2012, 03:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 03:06 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i searched all over today for the Mock Magical Christmas Tree thread and cannot find it!! Mini xmas tree damn it!

I bumped it for you.

Santa thanks you!! DeerSantaani

I know where everything is buried. Smiley_emoticons_fies
Duchess, do you prune fora from time to time to save server space, or is everything still here? Just curious, because the various mb's I encountered all had different ways to deal with that.

Some very early miscellaneous stuff was pruned when we had shared hosting but we have a dedicated server now so that's not an issue. Most of what got pruned was attachments, thousands & thousands of attachments.
thousands & thousands of attachments.

mostly mine Crying-into-tissue

83Taz111

(08-30-2012, 03:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm pleased my Warning Level remains at 0%.
Smiley_emoticons_smile
(08-30-2012, 03:36 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: thousands & thousands of attachments.

83Taz111

Hahaha! I know how hard that was on you. I'm not laughing at you. 72
(08-30-2012, 03:38 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: I'm pleased my Warning Level remains at 0%.
Smiley_emoticons_smile

I never give warnings. BAM. You're history immediately! Kiddin', just kiddin...but I really don't give warnings.
How come I'm the only one with a meter below my join date? (Curious only.. Not a complaint.)
(08-30-2012, 03:36 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: thousands & thousands of attachments.

83Taz111

aww, that must have hurt! Someone long ago accidentally* deleted a thread with about 80 well-thought-out posts of mine. I am still a bit weepy about that, tbh. To lose so many attachments... I'd probably be inconsolable. And post 30,000 more as revenge Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

*at least that's what she said. I'm still not 100% convinced she didn't do it on purpose Smiley_emoticons_wink