Speaking of Christians..
Here's one of my very favorites. Behold the glory and spectacle that is Jack Van Impe Ministries International-

http://www.jvim.com/
I just sent in a prayer request for you.

Either you're going to turn into a pumpkin at midnight or your magic beans will produce a stock that will send you on a wild adventure!
I used to watch Impe's cable access show. One time he told me how he hoped the astronauts would be able to see the Christians fly by with Jesus during the rapture.

Because as we all know - Astronauts aren't Christians.

?

Thanks for the PR though. God knows I need it.
^
True.
After all, you just about had someone's ungodly mouth on God's heavenly ear.
I would let him and Benny Hinn DP me.
(09-07-2012, 11:12 PM)sally Wrote: I would let him and Benny Hinn DP me.

Between these two and the guy from Men Without Hats, you're going to be one busy gal.

Fucking AWESOME!

WTF
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I think they prefer spit roast to sammich..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(09-08-2012, 06:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

WTF

I know, that was disgusting. I only said it to humour RG since dp and televangelists are two of his favorite things.
(09-08-2012, 08:24 AM)sally Wrote: I know, that was disgusting. I only said it to humour RG since dp and televangelists are two of his favorite things.

That wasn't for you, honey. You're actually a favorite of mine so as far as I'm concerned you can do no wrong. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-08-2012, 08:24 AM)sally Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 06:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

WTF

I know, that was disgusting. I only said it to humour RG since dp and televangelists are two of his favorite things.

YES AND YES!